Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    y are all the counters and kitchens at micky d's always on the left side, with the seating area on the right side?
    becuse they are right handed
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Mmm MaccyD's
    You never cease to amaze me dbd, never know what you'll come up with. Maybe because of the drive through? If the seating and counters were switched then who would give you your food when you pull around to the 2nd window?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    You never cease to amaze me dbd, never know what you'll come up with. Maybe because of the drive through? If the seating and counters were switched then who would give you your food when you pull around to the 2nd window?
    Lol, i think that's it!
  6.    #6  
    Wait WAIT WAIT !!

Now that i think about it (again), back home in n.y.c., there were plenty of McD's without a drivethru.

If i remember correctly, it was the same at those McD's too.

Now what?
    It's a pickle and that's for sure. I'm not sure what we're gonna do if we can't figure it out :/
  8.    #8  
    My fellow PreCentral Forum members: This is the "y"thread.

Here, you can ask all the things that you've ever wondered about.

Things like:
    Why is shadavis08 always laughing? Is there something we don't know? Does Santa Clause really live on a sun (and oil) drenched beach in Pensacola?

Things like:
    Is Blaize truly the one and only for me, dbd?

Things like:
    How come Pogey hasn't posted any funny pics for almost a week now?

Things like:
    Is rush's grammar really an issue? Or should we just look the other way and say to ourselves; "Well, he seems like a nice enough guy. At least he never argues with anybody."

Things like:
    Will hparsons make a comeback? We've seen some glimpses of him here and there recently, but he used to park himself on a thread and really make it interesting.

Or you could just ask things like:

Why do they call driveways driveways and parkways parkways if you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?
    So, why aren't Unicorns called Unihorns? Woulnd't that make more sense?
    So, why aren't Unicorns called Unihorns? Woulnd't that make more sense?
    UNICORN
    -------------------
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    For other uses, see Unicorn (disambiguation).

This article needs additional citations for verification.
    Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (June 2008)

A unicorn (from Latin unus 'one' and cornu 'horn') is a mythological creature. Though the modern popular image of the unicorn is sometimes that of a horse differing only in the horn on its forehead, the traditional unicorn also has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hooves—these distinguish it from a horse.

etc, etc, etc....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    UNICORN
    -------------------
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    For other uses, see Unicorn (disambiguation).

This article needs additional citations for verification.
    Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (June 2008)

A unicorn (from Latin unus 'one' and cornu 'horn') is a mythological creature. Though the modern popular image of the unicorn is sometimes that of a horse differing only in the horn on its forehead, the traditional unicorn also has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hooves—these distinguish it from a horse.

etc, etc, etc....
    I know I know, but still...
    Well why am I wearing a pair of shorts? A pair of socks or shoes make sense, but why do we say a pair of pants/shorts ?
    Last edited by mjkjr; 07/22/2010 at 08:04 AM.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Why is phonetically spelled the way it is? Not quite phonetic is it...?
  13.    #13  
    What are you supposed to put in powdered water?
  14.    #14  
    Y do they always re-pave the good roads and leave the bad roads alone?
  15. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Why is it that birds can fly, but flies can't bird? (Doesn't seem fair.)
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    banned for having a one letter titled thread!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Well why am I wearing a pair of shorts? A pair of socks or shoes make sense, but why do we say a pair of pants/shorts ?
    In the Renaissance and earlier, folks wore tunics and dresses with coverings on both legs that were tied around the waist. The leggings (pants) were not connected in the middle, so you didn't have to remove clothing to relieve yourself.

There needs to be a smug professor smilie with a pipe and a goatee. Or maybe an Owl wearing a mortar board.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    banned for having a one letter titled thread!
    Do you mean- PIMP-SLAPPED with Insta dbd PIMP-SLAP Technology™?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    y are all the counters and kitchens at micky d's always on the left side, with the seating area on the right side?
    It absolutley have to be because of the drive thru. if it was switched around you would be coming the other way into the drive through which means that the drive thru window would end up on the passenger side of the car instead of the driver.
    Can someone in the UK verify about the drive through McD´s? Are the counters reversed???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast