Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    It absolutley have to be because of the drive thru. if it was switched around you would be coming the other way into the drive through which means that the drive thru window would end up on the passenger side of the car instead of the driver.
    Good thinking.
    But did you read the first few posts in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr
    mjkjr 07:22 AM 07/22/2010 -- [Reply] [!!]
    You never cease to amaze me dbd, never know what you'll come up with. Maybe because of the drive through? If the seating and counters were switched then who would give you your food when you pull around to the 2nd window?
    Quote Originally Posted by •• dbd
    dbd 07:44 AM 07/22/2010 -- [Ed] [Reply] [!!]
    Wait WAIT WAIT !!
    Now that i think about it (again), back home in n.y.c., there were plenty of McD's without a drivethru.
    If i remember correctly, it was the same at those McD's too.
    Now what?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Good thinking.
    But did you read the first few posts in this thread?
    well the first thread somewhat agrees with my conclusion. if they where switched around (counter on the right side and drive thru window on right) then they can still hand you the food except it would be to the passenger.

as for the second thread, since most mcdonalds have drive thru's, it would probably easier, cheaper, and more effecient to keep the same design for the ones withouth the drive thru.
    why do they call them buildings when they're already done. Ought to call them builts... I always loved Gallagher. Most think of smashing watermelons, I think of why questions when I think of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Y do they always re-pave the good roads and leave the bad roads alone?
    Why do they pave a road and 6 weeks later the utilities come along and dig it up?

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Why do they pave a road and 6 weeks later the utilities come along and dig it up?
    Hahahaha yeah, that's drives me crazy!
    why is a woman's prison called a "penal farm"?
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    UNICORN
    -------------------
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    For other uses, see Unicorn (disambiguation).

This article needs additional citations for verification.
    Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (June 2008)

A unicorn (from Latin unus 'one' and cornu 'horn') is a mythological creature. Though the modern popular image of the unicorn is sometimes that of a horse differing only in the horn on its forehead, the traditional unicorn also has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hooves—these distinguish it from a horse.

etc, etc, etc....
    Off-topic for a moment...

I just looked down at the little box at the bottom of the main forums page and saw that it says that jjeffcoat is a Birthday Boy today. Happy Birthday!

Sorry... you can get back to being off-topic again
    checkers has it all figured out.you can go through the drive through on both sides and the driver or the passenger can grad the food always thought that was cool
    heres one I'm going to chuckee cheese today.why do they serve beer at chuckee cheese?what so you can get all drunk and play in the ball pit(not that IVE done that or anything)LOL
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by chadking View Post
    heres one I'm going to chuckee cheese today.why do they serve beer at chuckee cheese?what so you can get all drunk and play in the ball pit(not that IVE done that or anything)LOL
    Quote from the Jerky Boys' Frank Rizzo:
    "Everybody thinks i have a drinking problem. Personally, i don't think it's a problem."

Lol, i think the beer is there to help the parents deal with all the yelling and screaming kids running in circles all over the place.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by chadking View Post
    checkers has it all figured out.you can go through the drive through on both sides and the driver or the passenger can grad the food always thought that was cool
    You're right, lol.
    Checkers confused the crap outta me the first time i went there and ended up on the wrong side.
    I simply froze when the cashier put her hand out for the money and was waiting for me to reach ALL the way over across the car to pay her.

I couldn't think, lol, I didn't know what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    y are all the counters and kitchens at micky d's always on the left side, with the seating area on the right side?
    they used the guy that that designed the iPhone 4.
  13.    #33  
    How come scientists are able to come up with things that always kill 99.9% of germs, but they can't (for the life of them) figure out how to get that last one tenth of a percent?
    How much harder can it be?
    why are they called "apartments" when they are attached?
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  15.    #35  
    Why does my wife always expect me to talk after we have "relations"?
  16.    #36  
    Why do they always tell you the temperature at the airport?

Does anyone we know live there?
  17.    #37  
    I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult?
    Why is a boxing ring square?
    Why is bread square and bologna round?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12