1.    #1  
    On July 3rd I woke, checked my email and noticed I had some strange comments on one of my You Tube videos. I thought that's weird, I just deleted them without another thought, sometimes it happens. I went back to recheck my email and more weird comments on the same video, I thought this is strange, what's going on so I went to You Tube and started investigating. I quickly found the comment that started the beginning of my life taking on a much larger perspective. "Jimmy Kimmel Tweeted your video, you're so lucky." It hit me, my life was going to change, I always knew it was coming and here it was. I had done all the steps, I had followed a path I had laid out for creativity. I had always followed my passion, I had never cared about money, I always focused on art, Spirit, family, love, enjoying life, documenting what I thought was important and getting ready for when society breaks down and now one of my videos is going viral. I called my girlfriend Sage who was on her way over (a three hour drive to tell her that my life is going to change. I told her I had something like 18,000 hits in just a few hours and she said "big deal" I'll be impressed when you have a million views. Fast forward four days and I'm at a million views and she's impressed, I've been doing interviews all over the world MTV Canada ran my video and two others, things are going crazy, my phone is ringing non stop and my email is flooded with offers with people wanting to work with me and be connected to me. All of this is mind blowing, I am struggling to try and figure out what it all means but after two weeks I have had some time to contemplate stand back and think and remember that I have bee saying for years that this is what I have been saying was going to happen, it's not how I expected it to happen, I didn't expect fame, I didn't expect fortune to come this way but I have put all the pieces into place for this to happen so when it happened and a reporter asked me for the first time was this all a big surprise to you what I heard coming out of my mouth was a big surprise to both of use, "no I expected this all along". Then reporters tried to get me to say I faked the reaction I had when I saw the rainbow but nobody believes this, everybody believes I am a pure soul, anybody can tell I have no deception in me so these things go away fast.
    So at two weeks I have made $31, thanks to about six people who have donated to help me through Paypal. I have been told by Spirit not to place adds on the rainbow video and to be careful how I use it so I am doing this. Jimmy Fallon wanted my video very badly, the guy who helped me with my shirts has some kind of relationship with Fallon and pressured me into letting him use it, he said he would pay me $400 to use it then showed me how he would use it, mashing it up, it made my chest hurt and I said no way, then my shirt guy said $800 and I said I don't care if it's a million, I already turned down a million from You Tube do you think I care about $800 I throw that out the window. If he will use it in a respectful way use the whole thing and not pay me for it he can use it. Then I find out from my tee shirt guy I'm getting $400 and Fallon is going to use a part of the vid. I was livid, I chewed out my guy, I told him I was going to sue, he said he was going to loose his job, that the show had already been shot, he said he would keep all the money Fallon was going to pay for the video, I was so furious. I said I wanted Fallon to not send a check, I wanted him to use the video for free or not air the piece at all or I was going to contact my lawyer. Fallon does not have any permission from me to use my clip, he did so with out my permission. I have not watched that episode, I intend to post something on You Tube saying something to this effect.

My video is just a way to get people to notice me, this is just a beginning to a whole movement. I promise if you join my blog it will change your life. If you pray on this and want to know if what I say is the truth look for a small miracle Spirit will send it to you, if it is day a butterfly, bird or rainbow or something similar will visit you and it will be unusual, if it is night you'll see a comet a rainbow on the moon or a bird will sing to you and it will stand out. Spirit will tell you that what you just prayed for is true. I am a prophet for these last days, this is what I have been told, if you do not believe this pray and ask this and ask for a sign. then go join my blog and get everybody you know to do the same.

(P.S im thinking about joining his blog..............NOT)
    Wow... That guy is crazy. It seems like his reaction to the rainbow was fake now and he just wanted to be famous. It started getting really weird towards the end of his post. I'll be waiting to hear about the Double Rainbow Cult lol.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Wow... That guy is crazy. It seems like his reaction to the rainbow was fake now and he just wanted to be famous. It started getting really weird towards the end of his post. I'll be waiting to hear about the Double Rainbow Cult lol.
    haha yea "if you join my blog it will change your life!"
    Quote Originally Posted by dk6640 View Post
    ...I am a prophet for these last days, this is what I have been told, if you do not believe this pray and ask this and ask for a sign...
    Yeah... that's biblical. The post really followed a downhill spiral right to the very end. LOL My life was changed just from that story - it got shorter.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    The guy is certifiable for sure...but when I think of Rainbow I think of this...

Now that's creepy.