Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    It should be obvious....

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    I asked my nephew a few years ago if he knew what a record was. He replied "Yeah, Michael Jordan broke all kinds of records!"
    I didn't know that, but that's one of the reasons why I hate rich people! They buy stuff and brake them!

Quote Originally Posted by srswarley View Post
    LP's are the only way to listen to pure music, IMO.

The way the sound is recorded on one it makes for a better sound. The sound quality of a record degrades over time obviously, but the sound that's recorded initially is better. It comes down to analog waves vs. sampling rate -> voltage waves (ie: CDs).

Not sure why I just spouted that off ... :| but I personally have a large collection of LPs (I'm 25) and I love listening to them over digital music. Digital is just so damn convenient though
    You do know that what you do know that mp3 format is much worse than cd, and cd is no where near the top quality digital can produce, it's just a good mix of quality, and convenience for the average Joe. Listen to the original digital file when music is made through some high quality speakers, and theres a huge difference. Songs are actually remastered to sound "good" in our crappy headphones.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345