Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Simple........What just makes you so mad that you want kick a puppy!

Rule:
    It cannot have anything to do with HP/Palm, webos, android or anything of that nature, or you will be banned in the "Youre the MOD ban the preceding poster thread", you have been warned!

Mine:
    People who grocery shop at convenience stores when im in line for a 12 pack of beer.... HEY LADY IF YOU WOULD GO TO A GROCERY STORE AND BUY GOOD FOOD INSTEAD OF TWINKIES,FOUNTAIN DRINKS AND SLIM JIMS YOU MIGHT LOOK BETTER, FEEL BETTER AND YOU WOULDNT BE WASTING MY TIME, MY DAMN BEER IS GETTING HOT WAITING ON YOU!, also the guy who cant decide what freaking scratch off ticket he wants when he gets to the register! I can tell by the p.o.s. car he is driving that HE CANT AFFORD TO DRIVE TO THE STORE MUCH LESS BUY A FREAKING SCRATCH OFF TICKET. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    People that don't say "Thank you" when you hold a door open for them.
    no matter how angry I am would NEVER even DREAM of kicking a puppy!

Too much of a dog lover I guess....
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    no matter how angry I am would NEVER even DREAM of kicking a puppy!

Too much of a dog lover I guess....

ok literal Jeff, it was a figure of speech.............geez just play along!
    Selling alcohol at gas stations. Drinking and driving don't mix but you can pick up booze when you fill up the car. Daft!

There are far to many stupid people that can't understand the correlation between drinking, driving and death.

Plus...gas station beer is of appalling quality anyway.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Selling alcohol at gas stations. Drinking and driving don't mix but you can pick up booze when you fill up the car. Daft!

There are far to many stupid people that can't understand the correlation between drinking, driving and death.

Plus...gas station beer is of appalling quality anyway.
    Buying beer and driving is NOT a crime! lol and there is not a dang thing wrong with ice cold Miller Lite! Touche!
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    Buying beer and driving is NOT a crime! lol and there is not a dang thing wrong with ice cold Miller Lite! Touche!
    It's entirely possible I'm a beer snob. Life is to short for cheep beer.

Buying beer and driving is just fine but many daft wankers around here don't stop there. I'd love to see some of the convenience taken away. Perhaps save some lives.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  8.    #8  
    It's entirely possible I'm a beer snob. Life is to short for cheep beer.

Buying beer and driving is just fine but many daft wankers around here don't stop there. I'd love to see some of the convenience taken away. Perhaps save some lives.
    Ok well since it came to this point, is there not some personal responsibility on the beer drinkers part to not drink and drive? Why legislate a new law that effects the people who are responsible because some jerk decides to break a current law? Its not the beer who causes the crime, its the person who drinks it that commits the crime.
    Do we need more gun laws also so that my smith and wesson 45 doesnt jump out of its holster and kill someone on its own? No we dont, one of my favorite bumper stickes says " If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"
    It does not work that way. We need to enforce current laws and make those penalties stiffer.
    I completely agree with needing laws because it helps us maintain a peaceful society but at the same time I would not have society as a whole be responsible for the actions of a comparitively few idiots who break these laws. The only way I feel that I can be held responible is if you also let me judge and convict someone who has broken a law with my own punishment therefore wiping out the justice system and creating chaotic society where we run around and again do what we want because there are no penalties........so how far do we go?
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    Do we need more gun laws also so that my smith and wesson 45 doesnt jump out of its holster and kill someone on its own?
    Absolutely....but then I can't even vote so what I think doesn't matter.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 07/19/2010 at 10:40 AM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  10.    #10  
    Absolutely
    Reasons for a lawful citizen to carry a gun, I did not write this but fully agree with the article.

The recent news that the State of Texas is considering allowing our citizens to carry handguns openly has resulted in a slew of e-mail headed my way.

Including, by-the-by, one from an apparently confused Brady supporter who seems to have gotten his LawDogs mixed up.

But I digress.

What is my position on allowing the open carry of handguns in the Great State of Texas?

I'm all for it.

Options are good. Anything that gives law-abiding citizens more options and choices as to how they go about their everyday business is a Good Thing.

Oh, I've heard all the arguments: "Oh, sweet zombie Jeebus! It'll be the Wild West all over again!"

First off, the open-carrying Wild West had a murder rate considerably less than that of a modern big city -- so the return of the Good Old Days (and their lower murder rate) would actually be a Good Thing.

If you're thinking of Hollywood's hysterical, historically inaccurate, bushwa version of the Wild West -- well, the motto of Holly is "Willing Suspension of Disbelief". Just because Hollywood has shown me kids flying on brooms, talking battle bears and elephant-skating elven archers, it doesn't mean that I expect any of those things outside of the theatre.

And so it is with the whole "Wild West gun-fights-on-every-corner" argument: looks good on the big screen -- doesn't happen in Real Life.

Case(s) in point: Vermont has NO LAWS whatsoever regulating the carry of firearms, neither does Alaska. Citizens can open carry in those states without any interference by way of the Government -- at all.

When was the last time you heard of multiple street-corner gunfights in either of those two states?

In addition, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Arizona, New Mexico, Kentucky, West Virgina and Virginia already allow the open carry of firearms with neither permit nor licence required to do so.

I don't know about y'all, but when it comes to running gun battles on street corners, South Dakota and Wyoming aren't the first places that comes to mind.

Washington, DC and Chicago, now, do come to mind -- but open carry is forbidden to citizens in those places, so they really don't count.

The gutters haven't run chest-deep in blood due to law-abiding citizens open carrying firearms in any other state where open carry is allowed -- they're not going to overflow in Texas, either.

Personally, I think that a law against openly carrying a cell-phone would do more to improve society, elevate manners, and make us all safer. I'd gotten resigned to the idiots who think they can drive while holding a hand-set, but now I'm beginning to notice an increasing number who can't talk and walk at the same time without constituting a hazard.
    This makes me angry thread!
    ^^I believe, in your case, this thread may have accomplished it goal in more ways than one :-)
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  12.    #12  
    ^^I believe, in your case, this thread may have accomplished it goal in more ways than one :-)

HeHe
    seeing an empty beer can tossed on the side of the road.

there's nothin good about that.

also, those stupid testicles people hang from there trucks.
    There are four lights.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    seeing an empty beer can tossed on the side of the road.

there's nothin good about that.

also, those stupid testicles people hang from there trucks.
    LMAO ya I hate the testicle thing.
    I hate it when people run out of petrol on the Interstate, thus causing inevitable traffic backup. Does your car not have a fuel gauge? Ridiculous!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    When people stare so hard at you. I usually ask them to take a pic, it might last longer.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I hate it when people aren't courteous. If I'm driving down the road, and you're being a jack@$$ and you want to get over.. ok I'll let you in because you're in a big damn hurry and I'm not. However they don't even acknowledge that I kindly let them into my lane and they just speed on by, and sometimes flip me the bird because I didn't get over fast enough or something... why all the hostility? Say thank you next time!

*I've only experienced this in big cities... Dallas to be exact.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I hate the stooges that abandon their shopping carts and mill around the samples carts at Costco, on the busiest days, blocking all ingress/egress to any aisles.

Now I know why my wife makes me go there instead of her.
    I hate people who shed more tears over animal sufering than they do over human suffering. Before, anyone runs to tell on me to PETA no I'm not saying I don't care about animals suffering I just care more when a human suffers.
    People shouting their conversation at each other that are two feet apart, unnecessarily loud folks. I was in a crowded starbucks yesterday and some mom/guardian started yelling at children as my ear was passing her mouth. I wanted to scream back in her face.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast