1.    #1  
    I know this is just a generic response form and characters are limited, it also says that he personally wont read it but someone on his team will but my thought is that if enough of us ask him about the future of Palm/webos that maybe we might get a bit more insight as to what HP has in mind.........so with that......

HP Executive Team: Mark Hurd email
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    I know this is just a generic response form and characters are limited, it also says that he personally wont read it but someone on his team will but my thought is that if enough of us ask him about the future of Palm/webos that maybe we might get a bit more insight as to what HP has in mind.........so with that......

HP Executive Team: Mark Hurd email
    + 1, with you all the way.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techtoaster View Post
    I need 10 posts, sorry for threat crapping.
    Sorry, you can't get them by posting in Off-Topic....
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Threat crap.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Threat crap.
    yes. those threat craps can get out of hand if you're not careful. fortunately, I'm an unpaid professional threat decrapper.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    yes. those threat craps can get out of hand if you're not careful. fortunately, I'm an unpaid professional threat decrapper.