1.    #1  
    Tea Party Federation kicks out Williams over blog post

"Dear Mr. Lincoln," began the fictional letter posted by Williams. "We Coloreds have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!"
    Yea, that's not racist. Eat your own tea baggers! You will have a long haul cutting the racism out of your ranks, and what's left will not be viable.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    he's obviously a leftist plant....
    Its a pretty sorry thing to hear someone say, and it just shows how much more work is needed to combat racism in our society.
    wow, I hope someone made that up. That's disgusting
    I don't care for the tea partiers BUT for the NAACP to call out racism when they had the infamous LOUIS FARRAKAHN speak in 1997 is pure bull****
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

"I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I think there's probably enough racism to go around: American Thinker: Black Tea Party Express Tour Team Member Experienced Racism

All anecdotal but, then, so is this episode. What the guy said was garbage and he should be removed. Good for them for doing so.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts