1.    #1  
    Looks like Dell is going to court for shipping 12 million pc's with Leaky capacitors. Not cool Dell, I expected better

Apparently capacitor leaks can cause the computer to start fire. I know I won't be buying a smartphone from Dell anytime soon. No way I'm risking my phone catching fire in my pants pocket.

Lawsuit: Dell knowingly shipped 12 million faulty computers
    is that a fire in your pants?
    No.. thats my new dell smartphone... its hot
  3.    #3  
    Yep just as I suspected. Not as fun to bash Dell as it is apple.

Too bad we don't have any Dell fan boys at P|C
    That's because Dell fell in the toilet years ago. They went from top notch support to overseas scripted people. Some of their computers also aren't what they used to be, I'm guessing due to cheaper parts.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    dell needs to make some serious consumer oriented changes if they want people to buy anything except there cheapest stuff.

you can get away with such terrible stuff when you only sell a chepocrapo device, but you can't keep competitive and launch new high end type stuff with these (publically known) shenanegans, and get my money.