Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    can we get an app where its sarah palin 24/7 on fox news? that would be groovy
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    can we get an app where its sarah palin 24/7 on fox news? that would be groovy
    Couldn't you get the same results by just looping a fart app?
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

"I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
    Quote Originally Posted by RPFTW View Post
    lmao @ all the little sheeple bickering over which msm outlet is the least ****ty.

You're not playing into their hands at all...

Not at all...

Just keep voting for that two party system kids...

Lemme know how that works out for ya.

Welfare or Warfare hmmmm

no thx
    A fine display of eloquence.

At its worst.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 07/24/2010 at 07:14 AM.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenanator View Post
    American Idol gets better ratings than the History Channel. Does that make it better, more intelligent programing just because it has bigger numbers?
    two totally different things. It's news stations being compared to other news stations. Now compare american idol to other shows like americas got talent and so on and so on and that's fair. But to compare a talent show to everything else and then comparing that to intelegience that doesn't even make since. So to recap, if your comparing the same type of shows than ratings make complete since such as fox news beating every other news station to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    two totally different things. It's news stations being compared to other news stations. Now compare american idol to other shows like americas got talent and so on and so on and that's fair. But to compare a talent show to everything else and then comparing that to intelegience that doesn't even make since. So to recap, if your comparing the same type of shows than ratings make complete since such as fox news beating every other news station to death.
    You would have a valid point if FOX News was an actual news channel but, it is nothing more than commentary and opinion oriented programing. Comparing it to news channels is also, as you say, an unfair comparison...
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

- H.L. Mencken
    OUCH! This has got to sting a little bit...

The Washington Monthly

- H.L. Mencken
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123