1.    #1  
    I set up remotewin on my pre and desktop, turned up my speakers on desktop, signed in to my computer with my pre and brought up itunes and blared shout at the devil by motley crue! They refuse to go into the living room now because they think its haunted................priceless. Oh my god I was crying laughing LMFAO!
    That is downright evil...

I like it
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post

I like it
    063_xobx is in your house!
    Awesomely evil!
    I've done something like this before, always fun.
    Boring. And you look like an alien in the avatar picture.
    did it to my GF while i was in on the toilet lol she came running to the bathroom yelling "ur pc has some sort of virus i swear i didnt touch it or do anything" lol
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Boring. And you look like an alien in the avatar picture.

What are we 5? Your mom looks like an alien! HeHe.

I like it
    banned for making me watch that clip again !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10.    #10  
    banned for banning me in the wrong thread!
    OK - I wanna play ... how do I do this?

UPDATE: Never mind I found my answer. RemoteWin is in the app catalog! $5 though! I wonder if thats a half price price??
    Last edited by teejay69; 07/16/2010 at 08:53 AM. Reason: I found my answer
  12.    #12  
    don't think so, took minutes to set up. Keep in mind if you have a dynamic ip on your pc you need to register at dyndns for a free url to point your pre to instead of pointing it to an always changing ip.
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    OK - I wanna play ... how do I do this?

UPDATE: Never mind I found my answer. RemoteWin is in the app catalog! $5 though! I wonder if thats a half price price??
    The free version was just a beta and is expired now. $5 is the half off price, but definitely worth it. Idk how many times I wish I coulda jumped on my pc back at home real quick for something simple/stupid. Now I can
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RadRacer513 View Post
    The free version was just a beta and is expired now. $5 is the half off price, but definitely worth it. Idk how many times I wish I coulda jumped on my pc back at home real quick for something simple/stupid. Now I can
    banned for jumping on your pc. oops. wrong thread!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    For scaring kids, nothing beats the scary maze game.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Wow an actual Pre app for remote access?

Does this work with regular Windows RDP or do you HAVE to install their remote server app?

I have been using EZ Remote thru Classic for this, and rely on it for remote access.

I want to check out this native Pre one, but not sure I want to install another app on my desktop

Anyone know?

Oh ya and as for scaring my children, dont think it would work, my son is 24 and knows all about remote access.. oh well
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

my other favorite prank to pull is to disallow access to the internet, by connecting to the router with my Pre. My GF's daughter is convinced she can't get a wireless connection in her bed room when she is on her netbook.
    ha ha hahah not funny. You must be a 16 year old father.
    For someone who post pics of scantily clad women(not that that's a bad thing exactly ) a lot, maybe that's not the best sentiment to have.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Her son is 16, and her daughterbis 18, she will fall for it and he won't.