View Poll Results: Should others be able to use dbd's famous "••" in their thread titles?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, stealing creative ideas from others is what made this country great

5 45.45%
  • No, thread that use his dots should be renamed by a moderator

4 36.36%
  • No, and those doing so should have their birthday suspended for the year

4 36.36%
  • I'm not sure. It would be ok if I had done it, but not that someone else thought of it before me

2 18.18%
  • I don't know what you are talking about, but I love to vote in P|C polls

4 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Well, I've noticed that dbd's personal trademark of two dots has been officially highjacked by several others.

I'm not smart enough to know how he makes them, or how to create super-script of (tm) in a thread title. So, I'm, just documenting it here so that my patent and trademark lawyers can use it in court if anyone steals this from me the way they've stolen the two dots from dbd...

Some day dbd will teach me how to do that with (tm) so I can further refind the TM(tm) brand...

Edit, now I have ™ and thanks to all who posted ™ for me.
    You need to ™ your iPhone handle, otherwise somebody is going to steal it and ™ it.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    You need to ™ your iPhone handle, otherwise somebody is going to steal it and ™ it.
    Unfortunately, I stole it first, along with the photo in my avatar... I haven't had an original thought in years...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Unfortunately, I stole it first, along with the photo in my avatar... I haven't had an original thought in years...
    Don't worry, neither has apple, but they are doing ok

(Disclaimer to ifanbois: Please let me clarify, that this is a light hearted joke and is not meant to bash anyone or any company)
    Unfortunately, I stole it first, along with the photo in my avatar... I haven't had an original thought in years...™
    Hey, i just saw the poll from the full site. Cool!

And yes, i voted.

™
    I am so disturbed by this travesty of justice. People who know better using other people's trademarks!!! For example, please notice the amount of scoundrels using my trademark. Yes, the smilie... owned lock stock and barrel by me. You know it must be mine; it looks just like my photo. If you don't believe me, check out my avatar. My attorney said something about infringement, and the death penalty, and people will be hearing from him. As soon as he gets back from the Bahamas where he is currently serving time, excuse me, enjoying the sunshine. Sorry dbd, I have my own problems.

For those feeling sorry for me, or anybody else for that matter, please click on the thanks button. It makes me feel better, and after all, it is all about me, isn't it?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12