Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    anyway...goodnight guys...woops sorry, wrong thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    well, it said 'My 1st Theme [webOS simplicity]' which is fairly self explanitory.

but I think users are more sceptical of 1st tries...anyway, if DBD (ie himself) has a problem, I will request for them to be removed.

Workerb33 & Garrett92C's slogan:

TM
    Haha. I like the poster.
    Excellent work phil...

BTW, I hope you know this is all good natured fun... although dbd has been permanently scarred to the point that he his posts are 20% less funny than before... but he assures us that he isn't bitter. Ironically, I am stealing dbd's trick of hiding text with the white font. Do you see what I just did there? LOL...
  4.    #24  
    anyway...goodnight guys...woops sorry, wrong thread...
    You're on thin ice, Phil.
    Thin ice.
  5.    #25  
    Yes, this is all in good fun, and yes workerb188, i am permanently scarred by phil.hsr's sick, twisted actions.

But that is a great poster.
    Nice work, Phil.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    You're on thin ice, Phil.
    Thin ice.
    Sorry if I'v caused offense, its just all good natured humor (maybe a little too dry for forums...you can't tell tone or sarcasm!lol)

I mean come'on, that goodnight post was just a little funny no?

P.S I'm sorry for getting a little bitter/frustrated...I mean all I was doing was apologizing for using two silly bullet points anyway!!
    Last edited by phil.hsr; 07/16/2010 at 05:37 AM.
  7.    #27  
    Sorry if I'v caused offense, its just all good natured humor (maybe a little too dry for forums...you can't tell tone or sarcasm!lol)

I mean come'on, that goodnight post was just a little funny no?
    Yes, I was just kidding too. Like you said, sometimes it may be hard to tell when reading typed words, but the same here; I was only joking.

Quote Originally Posted by ••phil.hsr
    P.S... I mean all I was doing was apologizing for using two silly bullet points anyway!!
    It's quite funny; the things we find ourselves doing sometimes, lol.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay all is right in the world....

Now... Back to the Lynching ...
    §④②™


    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay all is right in the world....

Now... Back to the Lynching ...
    §④②™


    This Changes Everything™ should definitely be with your signature pic!!lol
    Dbd -

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Dbd -

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone.
    Now i have that damn song stuck in my head, lol.

Well at least it drowns out the voices.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Now i have that damn song stuck in my head, lol.

Well at least it drowns out the voices.
    Ironically those voices are telling you to turn down the radio playing "that song" , which starts an infinite loop of voices shouting and not being heard over music that prevents the voices from telling you what to do...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Ironically those voices are telling you to turn down the radio playing "that song" , which starts an infinite loop of voices shouting and not being heard over music that prevents the voices from telling you what to do...
    exactly ™
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12