1.    #1  
    Hello, all. I've been lurking here for awhile and decided to join today because my new Pre Plus on VZW is arriving today. I used to own one on Sprint and had a rather negative experience there with the carrier and the refurb I got. I'm hoping the Plus is a better-quality hardware build, and I love the WebOS platform, so I'm looking forward to coming back.
    woo hoo. Glad to hear it. I have been please with verizon/pre plus, other than the gps issues that make location based apps an occasional problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    woo hoo. Glad to hear it. I have been please with verizon/pre plus, other than the gps issues that make location based apps an occasional problem...
    Always wondered if this was an issue for other pre/pre+ users. I have sprint pre (from day one) and the gps receiver has always been spotty at best and sometimes completely worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by pre-fan View Post
    Hello, all. I've been lurking here for awhile and decided to join today ......
    Hello and welcome.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the welcome, all. GPS on VZW costs extra, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by pre-fan View Post
    Hello, all. I've been lurking here for awhile and decided to join today because my new Pre Plus on VZW is arriving today. I used to own one on Sprint and had a rather negative experience there with the carrier and the refurb I got. I'm hoping the Plus is a better-quality hardware build, and I love the WebOS platform, so I'm looking forward to coming back.
    Welcome Back... The force seems Strong in This one