Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Kripes !!

And you all thought BARYE was nasty when he was perturbed -- Jimminy Kreepers !!!

The man does have a passion -- but maybe not so much for christ it turns out. After listening to him rant I can possibly understand now more why he made the violent blood filled "Passion of Christ". Perhaps he does see himself like christ, as a martyr.

But lets give credit where credit is due -- Mel does have a gift for language. Give him a listen and see if you agree that it truly is an Oscar worthy performance.

(BTW -- I'm hearing rumblings from my sources in Hollywood that Mel's the frontrunner to be the actor chosen to play the lead in a whole new reimagining of the Jason film series. I smell a whole new career brewing ...)

EXCLUSIVE NEW AUDIO: Mel Gibson Admits Hitting Oksana, Threatens To Kill Her - Listen To It Here | RadarOnline.com
    Last edited by BARYE; 07/12/2010 at 06:37 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    We All Saw Lethal Weapon, Does It Surprise You That He Is Alot Like Sgt. Riggs? Thats Why He Played That Part So Well.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by PJaE00 View Post
    We All Saw Lethal Weapon, Does It Surprise You That He Is Alot Like Sgt. Riggs? Thats Why He Played That Part So Well.
    yes -- that was not acting ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PJaE00 View Post
    Amazing film though.
    Mel = the next Gary Busey (almost makes Busey look level-headed)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL separated at birth? He should have been the guy to play Murdock in the A-Team remake...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle.
    Reserve yours today!
    regardless of ones mistakes be very careful not to judge others because you'll find yourself in the same position and doing the same thing . lol just sayin b
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    That's what happens when you're a Scientologist. Oh wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever92 View Post
    thats ol charlie lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    regardless of ones mistakes be very careful not to judge others because you'll find yourself in the same position and doing the same thing . lol just sayin b
    Anti-Semitic statements and woman beating??

DUIs and racism too.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever92 View Post
    I thought he was a hard core Roman Catholic
    They should lock up Mel Gibson and Minister King Samir Shabazz together in one cell for about 10 years...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Anti-Semitic statements and woman beating??

DUIs and racism too.
    i didnt say he is a good man or bad man i said regardless of his or anyone else's mistakes or sins be careful when judging and or condeming them . thats it .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Interesting considering Busey was his foil in Lethal Weapon.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    At this point I don't think I can mess up that badly.

Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    I dunno, but when it comes to Religion it doesn't really make a difference. They are all Crazies (that ought to offend someone here. xD)
    Last edited by pogeypre; 07/13/2010 at 01:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    No. He's actually a schizmatic and possibly an apostate at this juncture. Doubt that there has been a formal ex-communication since it's sadly a formality that is rarely ever used these days.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    No. He's actually a schizmatic and possibly an apostate at this juncture. Doubt that there has been a formal ex-communication since it's sadly a formality that is rarely ever used these days.

there's much that BARYE does not understand about human belief and superstition -- what is a "schizmatic" ???
    i didnt say he is a good man or bad man i said regardless of his or anyone else's mistakes or sins be careful when judging and or condeming them . thats it .
    Too late. The woman beating incident was the last straw IMO. Mel Gibson is an hole. I have no respect for men like that whatsoever!!! He was already on thin ice after his racist and anti-Semitic remarks!! I will never consider any movies with him ever again and I'm glad his agent dumped his sorry ****!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Wow, that's crazy. He really needs therapy. Also, Oksana has a really sweet voice.
    Oh yes and did you hear the audio she recorded. Mel was so setup, doesn't excuse his actions, but guys get so driven by their emotion (anger) he simply lost his cool and she knew he would and plan the whole event...how else would she have recorded it.

To be honest, Mel's an ***** and deserves whatever he gets trusting women (people for that matter). Sorli...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast