Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Opinions?
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    its quite depressing, not much of a shock tho.

We still have kid cudi tho
    wade and bosh just too hard to refuse.
    Interested, i cant wait to see how they will play together and whether there will be any ego problems.
    crazy celtic fan here,,this makes miami instant favorites. O and yes,,game 7 at l.a. Up by 9 w 5 mins left,,,,,still hurts bad.
    LOVE my Cavs...........FREAKIN SELL OUT!!!!!!
    I heard Austin Carr is coming outta retirement
    thats "MR. Cavalier" to you!
    They are going to be fun to watch play, going to make next year's season interesting for sure.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Dang, Clippers are going to suck now.
    Nice of the Champion Wade to take on this charity case choke artist...he will always be 2nd fiddle in Miami to a Champion...
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    and i thought he was coming to D-town!!!
    Before this I could care less about the NBA, I'm more of a college person myself (TARHEELS!!!!). But after this, I am so excited for the NBA season to start. I don't have favorite teams in the NBA, just players. So I'm jumping on the bandwagon and rooting for the Heat this year.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I actually live in Miami but my team is the Lakers, everyone here thinks that the Heat are gnna take it this year and they have good reason to believe that, i mean wade, james and bosh! lol but i know my lakers will 3 peat :]
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Reminds me a little of KG's move to Boston. Miami is now in the top 3, IMHO.