1.    #1  
    http://www.edigital-store.com/mp3-players.html

two models called 'Treo' but the FM tuner/recorder in the odyssey 300 is the way to go!

could the iPod follow suit?
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    The Ipod really does need a AM/FM tuner (yes AM too), but I already have an 128mb mp3 player. I find the lack of space limiting.

My current MP3 player has a tuner, but I don't use. Still it would be a nice option on the IPOD.

BTW, my 20gig windows version IPOD can't get here soon enough.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    The Ipod really does need a AM/FM tun
    BTW, my 20gig windows version IPOD can't get here soon enough.
    The word is that Apple is shipping the 20 gig units to the early pre-order people already. I'm definitely getting a 20 gig Ipod, but I'm not to sure if I want to pre-order and take my chances, or wait until the units are actually on the shelves.
    It's gotta be weather balloons. It's always weather balloons. Big, fiery, exploding weather balloons.
    -- ComaVN (from Slashdot)
    Screw the iPod, i want jaguar early
    The problem is, I need something like the 20 gig Ipod in order to back up my hard drive before updating to Jaguar.

My intention was to wipe my systems HD clean when I install Jaguar. It's probably not needed, but it's a habit thoroughly ingrained from my PC/M$ days where things simply wouldn't work right unless you started from scratch (for me, anyway).

And yes I know it's cheaper to pick up just a FW hard drive, but that wouldn't anywhere near as cool....
    It's gotta be weather balloons. It's always weather balloons. Big, fiery, exploding weather balloons.
    -- ComaVN (from Slashdot)
    Heh, I'm backing mine up, but just my home folder, minus the music, that's on the ipod anyway, and i'm going to install it on my laptop first anyway, to test it.
    Originally posted by sowens

The word is that Apple is shipping the 20 gig units to the early pre-order people already. I'm definitely getting a 20 gig Ipod, but I'm not to sure if I want to pre-order and take my chances, or wait until the units are actually on the shelves.
    I ordered the win version the day it was announced. Rumours have ity hat it will be released next week, according to some of the apple stores.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.