1.    #1  
    After the finalization of HP's acquisition of Palm, i couldnt help but think of Palms history and future. Then it hit me, the story of Palm has been prophicised in the bible. And i believe this biblical prophecy will give us insight into the future. Palm is actually Jesus.

The world was a very bad place, and society was going down a wrong course and engaging in sin (using android and iphone). so the tech gods, sent us their only begotten son to save us from our sins. It all started with the immaculate conception(creation of webos). as the world learned, wisemen came to palm(jesus) and gave gifts of frakencense, mur, and most importantly gold(elavation partners). Jesus(palm), began trying to teach the world what was right and to leave the world of sin(android, iphone). The sinners ridiculed him, and took him for a joke. nobody wanted to follow the path of jesus(palm) except for his disciples(all palm supporters). Jesus(palm) tried his whole life to lead people to follow the proper path in life, however most dismissed him and continued to sin(using android and iphone). Jesus disceples(palm supporters) where also unsucessful in convincing people to live according to jesus, and he was betrayed by his disciple judas(firm responsible for marketing palm.)

As jesus(palm) was rediculed for claiming to be king of the smartphones, he was senteced to death, to be nailed to the cross, by pontious pilot(steve jobs). finally, palm(jesus) was crucixfied, by those powerful sinners who feard him.

Palm(jesus), was crucified and died for our sins. he is now our saviour, who gave his body and blood(webos,and all intellctual property), to save us from our sins. After jesus(palm) died, he resureccted into the kingdom of heaven(i guess this would have to be hp). and now all of us sinners know that jesus(palm) paid, and paid dearly, for our sins. And now that jesus(palm) is in heaven(hp) we know he really is our god and our saviour, we shall rely on palm(jesus) to save us from our very sins.

This now fortells the future, and of armageddon. The final battle betweeen good and evil, heaven and hell. Heaven (palm/hp); and on otherside we have hell which is ruled by satan(steve jobs) and his counterparts(eric shmidt(google/android)) and billgates(microsoft/winpho7). and their minions(most notably iphone *******). Bill gates used to rule hell as satan, but then steve jobs took over, while eric shmidt is trying to overthrow both of them by claiming to not be evil.

SO we shall all see the epic battle of armeggedon in the forseeable future, it is time for YOU to choose a side. do you side with satan and the sinners and the evil, apple/micro/google trio. or do you join the kingdom of heaven with Palm/HP?
    you have a little too much time on your hands my friend. I did not read through the book you just wrote, but honestly the title alone was more than enough. Sounds like something from a comic book. Apple is definitely evil and so is almost every other major corp, but to compare the phone arena to the bible seems pretty far out there IMO.
    I'm agnostic, but even if I was theist I'd still laugh at this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Better not let the OP read the davinci code
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    you have a little too much time on your hands my friend. I did not read through the book you just wrote, but honestly the title alone was more than enough. Sounds like something from a comic book. Apple is definitely evil and so is almost every other major corp, but to compare the phone arena to the bible seems pretty far out there IMO.
    Well i seem to have nothing to do today. I apologize that it may be a little long, im used to overexplaing thingsfor papers i write for school. I am not religious i was just thinking about history of palm, and palm being "resureccted." And thought it was very similar to the story of jesus and the bible.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    I'm agnostic, but even if I was theist I'd still laugh at this.
    im agonostic too. but i seem to remeber all the bull**** that was shoved down my throat as a child by priests.(wait that could be taken the wrong way).
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    but i seem to remeber all the bull**** that was shoved down my throat as a child by priests.(wait that could be taken the wrong way).
    CLASSIC!!!! Hahahaha that made my day.
    I'm an agnostic theist (yes, we exist) and laughed.

Whenever deciding on a new cellphone, ask yourself:
    WWJD? (What Would Jon Do?)
    Well if it means anything, Christianity has turned out to be a successful invention so maybe that bodes well for the future of Palm if maestro1's theory is correct.
    Thump thump thump..."what is that?" "It's a bunch of Bible Thumpers."

<<Thread Moved>>
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 07/01/2010 at 04:13 PM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    Well if it means anything, Christianity has turned out to be a successful invention so maybe that bodes well for the future of Palm if maestro1's theory is correct.
    "Christianity has turned out to be a successful invention"

Love it, made my day.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    Sheesh. At least give him the courtesy of actually reading his post before ripping him?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    I am Atheist and I found this hilarious, Id love to see it acted out with phones lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Sheesh. At least give him the courtesy of actually reading his post before ripping him?
    I did read it. I was just giving him a hard time about the length. Even if I didn't though, was my reply to his post that far off from what he wrote? Not really .
    a bit sacreligious. But really funny, and really clever. Well done!