Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And what part about 'back in my home state' confused you? I'd think this should obviously denote that I am no longer there.

Not that it matters anyway, since I'm not available, so trying to pick me up is a complete waste of time.
    Not confused at all dear, just felt like saying that... Spicy, huh? Like that. :wink
    The high fructose corny syrup is killing me here!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Not confused at all dear, just felt like saying that... Spicy, huh? Like that. :wink
    Spicy? OMG you've got a lot to learn, that wasn't even close to spicy. I've gotten spicier messages from meowing cats.

And I'm not your dear, don't call me such things!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    The high fructose corny syrup is killing me here!! LOL
    I'll pay to make the most recent occurrence stop!! GLADLY!
    Spicy? OMG you've got a lot to learn, that wasn't even close to spicy. I've gotten spicier messages from meowing cats.

And I'm not your dear, don't call me such things!
    You know that the word dear as more than one meaning.. right? Now tell us the real reason why you're so Mad?
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    You know that the word dear as more than one meaning.. right? Now tell us the real reason why you're so Mad?
    I don't care what the meaning is, I don't like it. Why do you have a problem with plain English?
    I don't care what the meaning is, I don't like it. Why do you have a problem with plain English?
    I dont. Cheer up, it's all fun on Pre|Central Forum.
    Enjoy the rest of your day.
    And don't call me dear either!
    Just call me Berd.
    I told a girl how I WASN'T in the olympics... Won $100 in a pool tournament and lost my amateur status.
    SHE told me she's never watched Star Wars, so I took her to my apt to (not) watch them
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    I've told women I used to be a model.. which doesn't count because it's true.
    I've used airline pilot, student from a rival college, traveling businessman, and drug dealer with varying levels of success.
    Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just ran the numbers and found that if you work 260 days a year (the average amount of work days a year, according to the internet) for $600 a night, thats over 150,000 a year...

Where can I sign up?
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just ran the numbers and found that if you work 260 days a year (the average amount of work days a year, according to the internet) for $600 a night, thats over 150,000 a year...

Where can I sign up?

do you live near Vancouver?
    I would always take like 5 or 6 100 dollar bills to the bar, find a lady I was interested in and buy her a few drinks. Every time I would buy her another drink I would pay with another 100, she saw it and so did the hot bartender and the other ladies around. Worked like a charm!
    Last edited by switchedgear; 09/18/2010 at 12:42 PM.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    I would always take like 5 or 6 100 dollar bills to the bar, find a lady I was interested in and buy her a few drinks. Every time I would buy her another drink I would pay with another 100, she saw it and so did the hot bartender and the other ladies around. Worked like a charm!
    Now THAT's a GREAT idea!! lol lol
    Clever!
    Clever!
    Ya it worked great till I got them out to my 1976 chevy half ton that was city truck orange..........I had to make sure they had plenty too drink!!!!!!!!!! lol
    Ya it worked great till I got them out to my 1976 chevy half ton that was city truck orange..........I had to make sure they had plenty too drink!!!!!!!!!! lol
    Should've taken more than 5 or 6 of those bills!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123