1.    #1  
    David Friedman's - The Machinery of Freedom.

Yea, sure, all "Paultards" read is Limbaugh, Beck, and Palin.
    [QUOTE=NathanS;2530851Yea, sure, all "Paultards" read is Limbaugh, Beck, and Palin.[/QUOTE]

Kam said it best, those who use words like paultards, wing-nuts, libturds, teaba**ers, democraps, etc. are likely using the full extent of their rational ability -- ignore them.

This looks like an interesting read, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrunner View Post
    Yes, he did, didn't he?

While those demeaning themselves through their treatment of others receive an engraved golden pass from you and yours. The ironic hypocrisy is thick.
    Can I agree with one post without endorsing the complete history of the poster? Is this allowed?
    You approved, yet didn't read, his equally demeaning post in this thread?
    So are you the Pot or Kettle today? I lost track.
    You approved, yet didn't read, his equally demeaning post in this thread?
    I've read every post in this thread and I approved nothing, as if my approval means anything anyway. I agreed with the idea that turning a political offiliation like democrat, libertarian, or republican into a childish pejorative (thereby reducing millions of people into the same demeaning category) is appealing to the lowest common denominator. Using words such as sociopath and moron is completely different. If you want my opinion on his choice of words to describe people who use the word (non-word) "Paultard", ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshaccount View Post
    If you want my opinion on his choice of words to describe people who use the word (non-word) "Paultard", ask.

No thanks. Of course, I'm a disgrace to my career; I guess that's why I really don't care. But since you like to read, if you happen to be on Facebook, please join the group "Plugging the Gulf Oil Leak with the Works of Ayn Rand". Even though I've posted it before, I just love the description of their effort:

"A modest proposal for finally putting to good use the writings of the intellectual patroness of wannabe d*ckheads, professional amateurs, miseducated autodidacts, soi-disant contrarians, aging arrested adolescents, and subliterate cognoscenti."

Those are more like "moron" and "sociopath", right?

Who IS John Galt, anyway?
    Last edited by davidra; 06/29/2010 at 08:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanS View Post
    David Friedman's - The Machinery of Freedom.

Yea, sure, all "Paultards" read is Limbaugh, Beck, and Palin.
    No, they read Rand, too.