Page 92 of 283 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 5650
Like Tree67Likes
  1. #1821  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Banning myself for typing into google "creative ways to ban people online"

    Banning google for not helping me any.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Banned for using google instead of ask.
    Which should've just stayed ask jeeves so they're banned too
    Banned for banning search engines.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  2. #1822  
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  3. #1823  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    [URL= what....[/URL]
    Banned for LMGTFY
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  4. #1824  
    Banned for banning his helpfulness!


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  5. #1825  
    Banned because I finally found a new avatar I like

    Edit: not referencing the one below

  6. #1826  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    still not gonna tell me who that is ?? wow
    haaahha i did, its ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. banned for life xD
  7. #1827  
    Banning all of you to bed... It's almost midnight.
  8. #1828  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Banning all of you to bed... It's almost midnight.
    BANNED for ASSuming all of us are in your time zone
  9. #1829  
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    BANNED for ASSuming all of us are in your time zone
    Banned for not being in rush's time zone and going to bed early.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  10. #1830  
    Banned for assuming we wanted to live up there....remember everything is bigger and better in Texas


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  11. #1831  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Banned for assuming we wanted to live up there....remember everything is bigger and better in Texas
    Well how come you're so small. And banned!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  12. #1832  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    haaahha i did, its ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. banned for life xD
    kool ! lol i get it . im banned for life then ha ha. but while i am banning this guy above me( oh yes vza33 you are banned ...believe that lol) .... let me just say your are pleansantly appealing . and good looking to say the least . please take that as just a compliment , thats all its meant to be . oh , and now i understand the shoe thing. ltm ltm lol lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #1833  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    kool ! lol i get it . im banned for life then ha ha. but while i am banning this guy above me( oh yes vza33 you are banned ...believe that lol) .... let me just say your are pleansantly appealing . and good looking to say the least . please take that as just a compliment , thats all its meant to be . oh , and now i understand the shoe thing. ltm ltm lol lol
    Banned for checking out a girl prettier then your fantasy girl is
  14. #1834  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    kool ! lol i get it . im banned for life then ha ha. but while i am banning this guy above me( oh yes vza33 you are banned ...believe that lol) .... let me just say your are pleansantly appealing . and good looking to say the least . please take that as just a compliment , thats all its meant to be . oh , and now i understand the shoe thing. ltm ltm lol lol
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    Banned for checking out a girl prettier then your fantasy girl is
    Banned for trying to make Blaize jealous.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  15. #1835  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    haaahha i did, its ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. banned for life xD
    Banned for having a picture of me in your signature.
  16. #1836  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Banned for having a picture of me in your signature.
    Banned for chopping down a mountain with the edge of your hand.
  17. #1837  
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    Banned for chopping down a mountain with the edge of your hand.
    BANNED for not removing the mountain out of his way before it was chopped down
  18. #1838  
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    BANNED for not removing the mountain out of his way before it was chopped down
    Ain't no mountain high enough, to keep me from banning you. Banned!
    Last edited by vza33; 08/14/2010 at 06:16 PM.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  19. #1839  
    Banned for putting a cheesy song in my head!
    Aint no Valley low enough to ban you!
  20. #1840  
    Shady

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions