Page 88 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 5650
Like Tree67Likes
  1. #1741  
    Banned for picking on the geeks, even though they should know better then to try and confuse everyone!


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  2. #1742  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Banned for picking on the geeks, even though they should know better then to try and confuse everyone!
    banned for thinking you're not a geek , when the simple fact that any of us are on this site proves we're all geeks
  3. #1743  
    Banned for assuming that I don't think I fall into this category...as I do for sure.

    Bazinga!


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  4. #1744  
    Banned for Bazinga-ing before noon!
  5. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #1745  
    Banned for Bazinga-moderating without proper authority and training.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  6. #1746  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Banned for Bazinga-moderating without proper authority and training.
    you are "Sheldon as Mr. Spock" banned..BAZINGA!

  7. #1747  
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    you are "Sheldon as Mr. Spock" banned..BAZINGA!
    Banned for mentioning Mr. Spock without proper authorization.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  8. #1748  
    banned with invisible text, lol ltm ha ha lol

    gotcha!!!!
  9. #1749  
    Banned for lack of originality...white is text is sooo..last week.


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  10. #1750  
    Banned because you don't understand the uniqueness of the subliminal white text mind control." You will now post a retraction to my white texting !!!"
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #1751  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Banned for lack of originality...white is text is sooo..last week.
    Banned for being behind the curve. While white text was "sooo last week" as you say, its also soo next week, and the week after. Get with it dood

  12. #1752  
    Banned for ASSUMING there will be a next week, and the week after that.


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  13. #1753  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Banned because you don't understand the uniqueness of the subliminal white text mind control." You will now post a retraction to my white texting !!!"
    blah
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Banned for being behind the curve. While white text was "sooo last week" as you say, its also soo next week, and the week after. Get with it dood
    look deeply into my eyes !
    blah
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Banned for ASSUMING there will be a next week, and the week after that.
    blah band
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 08/11/2010 at 03:24 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #1754  
    Perma banned for editing a quote of mine



    long live the "You are the MOD... Ban the poster that precedes you!!!" Thread. The best thread in the OT.
  15. #1755  
    This is the best thread ever, long live this thread !!

    if anyone else claims they said this first , don't believe them because I did . Ltm ltm lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #1756  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    This is the best thread ever, long live this thread !!

    if anyone else claims they said this first , don't believe them because I did . Ltm ltm lol
    ha ha ha ltm ltm lol ltm ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17. #1757  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    This is the best thread ever, long live this thread !!

    if anyone else claims they said this first , don't believe them because I did . Ltm ltm lol
    BANNED for not conforming to the rules and structure of this ban thread.
  18. #1758  
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    BANNED for not conforming to the rules and structure of this ban thread.
    is that ur bandaid lol band for not using ultra dry !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19. Phillykef's Avatar
    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    #1759  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    is that ur bandaid lol band for not using ultra dry !!
    Banned for using the word "Band" instead of "Banned"
  20. #1760  
    band for that big thingy stuck to the side of ur head !!
    and doubly band for making fun of my spelling dislexia! Ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions