Page 83 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283848586878893133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 5650
Like Tree67Likes
    banned for thinking about getting in the closet with someone and gambling !?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Banned for being "A Sad Shiv" in '08
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
    Banned for another entertaining LOTR based siggy movie
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Banned for another entertaining LOTR based siggy movie
    Banned for using invisible writing.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Banned for using invisible writing.
    Banned for reading invisible writing.
    Banned for thinking it was really reading invisible writing. Nobody can read invisible silly. ...reminds me of the Wonder Woman and the Invisible Man joke!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Banned for thinking it was really reading invisible writing. Nobody can read invisible silly. ...reminds me of the Wonder Woman and the Invisible Man joke!
    Banned for not telling the joke.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Banned for banning my censorship (its a dirty adult joke sorry...not for kid forums).

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Banned for banning my censorship (its a dirty adult joke sorry...not for kid forums).
    Banned for not telling the joke in invisible writing.

banned for making me almost choke when I thougt about that joke because it is soooo funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    banned for making me almost choke when I thougt about that joke because it is soooo funny.
    Banned for not sharing a tidbit of the joke so that others may be amused as well. Invisible man is having relations with Wonder Woman with bedroom window open. Superman is flying by and sees Wonder Woman in her bed naked & alone, and decides to pay her a visit....
    Banned for not being in the know.

Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    Banned for not sharing a tidbit of the joke so that others may be amused as well.
    banned for not just posting the youtube video of Kevin Bacon telling the joke in a movie...
    banned for not just posting the youtube video of Kevin Bacon telling the joke in a movie...
    Banned for not using a large enough antenna on the iPhone 4G.

Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned for not using a large enough antenna on the iPhone 4G.
    Banned for mistaking a prototype for the iPhone 5 with a pedestrian iPhone 4G...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle.
    Reserve yours today!
    Banned for mistaking a prototype for the iPhone 5 with a pedestrian iPhone 4G...
    Banned for not returning the prototype iPhone 5 back to the bar where you found it. (I think Apple's looking for you).

even for even saying the I-word in this forum !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    even for even saying the I-word in this forum !
    Banned for not including "Y" sometimes.
    banned for not even bothering to say banned you were so upset about iphone talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    banned for not even bothering to say banned you were so upset about iphone talk.
    Your banned for speaking that aweful stinking word !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη