Page 82 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182838485868792132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 5650
Like Tree67Likes
  1. #1621  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned for continuing to post in a thread that has been alive way too long and for rebanning siggygate.
    Banned for being the main reason this thread won't quit.
    Practically every time i refresh the off-topic forum, there you are, vza33 on the banned thread.
    What's the matter? The pimp-slap thread was too "violent" for you? Huh?
    Was it? Was it?






    Disclaimer:
    Any portrayal of bitterness on dbd's (pqp's) part towards vza33 is strictly fake.
  2. #1622  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Banned for being the main reason this thread won't quit.
    Practically every time i refresh the off-topic forum, there you are, vza33 on the banned thread.
    What's the matter? The pimp-slap thread was too "violent" for you? Huh?
    Was it? Was it?






    Disclaimer:
    Any portrayal of bitterness on dbd's (pqp's) part towards vza33 is strictly fake.
    Banned for having a disclaimer.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
  3. #1623  
    Quote Originally Posted by snotball007 View Post
    Banned for having a disclaimer.
    I knew i was gonna get banned for that.
    I just knew it.
  4. #1624  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Banned for being the main reason this thread won't quit.
    Practically every time i refresh the off-topic forum, there you are, vza33 on the banned thread.
    What's the matter? The pimp-slap thread was too "violent" for you? Huh?
    Was it? Was it?






    Disclaimer:
    Any portrayal of bitterness on dbd's (pqp's) part towards vza33 is strictly fake.what they really dont know is that i would like to tear his head off and have it for din din ! heh heh heh
    banned for subliminal messaging
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #1625  
    In light of recent statements, I have nothing to say on my behalf....But

    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  6. #1626  
    Banned, because I will not let this thread die before I do
  7. #1627  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    In light of recent statements, I have nothing to say on my behalf....But

    [url=

    [QUOTE=voodoochild;2584258]Banned, because I will not let this thread die before I do
    Banned for not telling anyone that you were dying.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  8. #1628  
    [QUOTE=vza33;2584275][QUOTE=vza33;2583578]In light of recent statements, I have nothing to say on my behalf....But




    hey your banned for stealing my idea for the ani. ban !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. #1629  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey your banned for stealing my idea for the ani. ban !!
    Banned for not stealing my idea fast enough so you could call it yours.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  10. #1630  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned for not stealing my idea fast enough so you could call it yours.
    Banned for not letting us no your secret...
  11. #1631  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Banned for not letting us no your secret...
    Banned for using zerglings.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
  12. #1632  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Banned for not letting us no your secret...
    Banned for being nosey.

    What the hell is going on with this Thread! I say... lets keep it alive at least until we get news of a new webOS phone.
  13. #1633  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    Banned for being nosey.

    What the hell is going on with this Thread! I say... lets keep it alive at least until we get news of a new webOS phone.
    Banned for having 5 different avatars during the course of this thread and now having none.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  14. #1634  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned for having 5 different avatars during the course of this thread and now having none.
    Banned for tellin it like it is
  15. #1635  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned for having 5 different avatars during the course of this thread and now having none.
    Banned for Avatar Regulating.......

    I switch avatars.... Like People threaten to "jump Ship"
  16. #1636  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    Banned for Avatar Regulating.......

    I switch avatars.... Like People threaten to "jump Ship"
    Banned for even reading about people threatening to jump ship.
  17. #1637  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Banned for even reading about people threatening to jump ship.
    Banned for not telling me how you magically avert your eyes from any comments pertaining to ship jumping.

    Plug in? Filter? ;-)
  18. #1638  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    Banned for not telling me how you magically avert your eyes from any comments pertaining to ship jumping.

    Plug in? Filter? ;-)
    Banned for now having an avatar that makes me think about gambling.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  19. #1639  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned for now having an avatar that makes me think about gambling.
    Banned for being a closet gambler
  20. #1640  
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    Banned for being a closet gambler
    banned for even thinking someone would gamble in a closet....ph that's silly. Hehe

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions