Page 65 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465666768697075115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 5650
Like Tree67Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Everyone is banned for keeping this thread going for 17 days
    banned for trying to kill this thread. It is bigger than you,I, HP,and yes... Bigger than your sig.
    Banned for keeping this thread going even longer!
    banned because you look like a glamour boy !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    banned because you look like a glamour boy !
    Banned for spelling glamor, glamour. While glamour may be acceptable in Canada and Britain, in the good ol' US it is subject for banning.
    Quote Originally Posted by PREferred View Post
    Banned for spelling glamor, glamour. While glamour may be acceptable in Canada and Britain, in the good ol' US it is subject for banning.
    Banned for not catching the Living Colour reference.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Banned for insisting color is living, or knowing about that show for one. Damu that is old!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Banned for insisting color is living, or knowing about that show for one. Damu that is old!
    banned for calling I.L.C. old.
    i dont think so... Homie don't play that

Banned for slinging around $h!t socks!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Banned for slinging around $h!t socks!
    Banned for not knowing the difference between 'Living Colour' and 'In Living Color'.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Banned for not knowing the difference between 'Living Colour' and 'In Living Color'.
    Banned for knowing the difference between 'Living Colour' and 'In Living Color'.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  11.    #1291  
    ..... I feel like it was only yesterday when I first started this thread.... Those were the days. Banning myself for pointless reminising.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    ..... I feel like it was only yesterday when I first started this thread.... Those were the days. Banning myself for pointless reminising.
    I move to make pogeypre immune from banning...as he is infact tha banning initiator, and thus, the sole cause of my procrastination!!lol

PS I ban myself for stating the above!!
    Last edited by phil.hsr; 07/16/2010 at 07:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PREferred View Post
    banned because you did not check your facts before banning me. The song Glamour boys is spelled correctly . Go ahead check it . Banned again for at least trying .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Banned for listening to songs called glamour boy, who cares how its spelled
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Banned for listening to songs called glamour boy, who cares how its spelled
    Banned for not recognizing the awesomeness of the song Glamour Boys and the band that is Living Colour.
    banned because i like that statment alot !!!! Living Colour - they were the bomb back in the day !

WOW do people not even know who Living Colour is anymore ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    banned because i like that statment alot !!!! Living Colour - they were the bomb back in the day !

Banned for remembering ... ( living colour )
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Banned for remembering ... ( living colour )
    Banned for not remembering Living Colour. Now who is Living Colour?
    Banned for discussing things not discussing awesome now bands like Usher.

Haha, who am I kidding, that's not even music.

Bannin myself indefinitely. Until tomorrow.
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.

Makes you feel old dont it? Im banning myself for knowing that piece of info.