Page 63 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 5650
Like Tree67Likes
  1. #1241  
    For a brief moment today i actually thought I knew what was going on, but that moment of clarity passed. So everybody is now banned because I am back in the land of confusion. It must be your fault so, banned, banned, banned. A triple ban.
  2. #1242  
    Quote Originally Posted by PREferred View Post
    For a brief moment today i actually thought I knew what was going on, but that moment of clarity passed. So everybody is now banned because I am back in the land of confusion. It must be your fault so, banned, banned, banned. A triple ban.
    Banned for sounding like Steve Jobs when asked about the iPhone 4
    ❹❷™
  3. #1243  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Banned for sounding like Steve Jobs when asked about the iPhone 4
    ❹❷
    Banned in turn for making me laugh out loud. Very funny, but you're still banned.
  4. #1244  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    well i'll be banned!
    ur banned for waiting this long for banning me for that.
    looks like I got some work to do...
    just so I could use that smiley
  5. #1245  
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    just so I could use that smiley
    Nice smiley, but you are also banned.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  6. #1246  
    [QUOTE=vza33;2557476]Nice smiley, but you are also banned. [img]

    banned for setting the example for ruthless banning.
    no one banned me for calling your penguin a black duck....
  7. #1247  
    due to inaccurate data all prior posts are banned and this thread is officially closed. I win!!
    EOM
  8. #1248  
    Quote Originally Posted by Popper668 View Post
    due to inaccurate data all prior posts are banned and this thread is officially closed. I win!!
    Nice try, but that has been done before. So you are summarily banned for trying it again.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  9. #1249  
    Banned for using "summarily" so very well in a sentence.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  10. #1250  
    banned for to being to easy going on your bannings !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #1251  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Banned for using "summarily" so very well in a sentence.
    Banned because it was time to not be nice.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  12. #1252  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Banned for using "summarily" so very well in a sentence.
    banned for being master verbosity's mistress... Leaving many others jealous.
  13. #1253  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    banned for being master verbosity's mistress... Leaving many others jealous.
    banned because you failed to realize she is the master !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #1254  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    banned for being master verbosity's mistress... Leaving many others jealous.
    Banned for being four minutes late and still not giving a proper pour.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  15. #1255  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    banned for to being to easy going on your bannings !
    banned for yelling... With a gun in your flippers
  16. #1256  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Banned for being four minutes late and still not giving a proper pour.
    Fair enough.
    Tomorrow, @ Apple Press conference, after Steve Job's cries and begs for his job back ...only to be fired and the angry mob of defective iphone 4 victims demand his head on a platter.... Palm Beers for everyone on me!!!! poured just the way you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. #1257  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    Fair enough.
    Tomorrow, @ Apple Press conference, after Steve Job's cries and begs for his job back ...only to be fired and the angry mob of defective iphone 4 victims demand his head on a platter.... Palm Beers for everyone on me!!!! poured just the way you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Banned for having me at 'free beer'.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  18. #1258  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    Fair enough.
    Tomorrow, @ Apple Press conference, after Steve Job's cries and begs for his job back ...only to be fired and the angry mob of defective iphone 4 victims demand his head on a platter.... Palm Beers for everyone on me!!!! poured just the way you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BANNED for even saying palm and beer in the same sentence have you seen this!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. #1259  
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    BANNED for even saying palm and beer in the same sentence have you seen this!!!!!!!!!!!
    Banned for not realizing how awesome it is that a Pre lived that long when forced to endure what is undoubtedly a NAIL.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  20. #1260  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Banned for not realizing how awesome it is that a Pre lived that long when forced to endure what is undoubtedly a NAIL.
    Banned for not realizing the tears I shed watching that video

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions