Page 63 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 5650
Like Tree67Likes
    For a brief moment today i actually thought I knew what was going on, but that moment of clarity passed. So everybody is now banned because I am back in the land of confusion. It must be your fault so, banned, banned, banned. A triple ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by PREferred View Post
    For a brief moment today i actually thought I knew what was going on, but that moment of clarity passed. So everybody is now banned because I am back in the land of confusion. It must be your fault so, banned, banned, banned. A triple ban.
    Banned for sounding like Steve Jobs when asked about the iPhone 4
    ❹❷™
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Banned for sounding like Steve Jobs when asked about the iPhone 4
    ❹❷
    Banned in turn for making me laugh out loud. Very funny, but you're still banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    well i'll be banned!
    ur banned for waiting this long for banning me for that.
    looks like I got some work to do...
    just so I could use that smiley
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    just so I could use that smiley
    Nice smiley, but you are also banned.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    [QUOTE=vza33;2557476]Nice smiley, but you are also banned. [img]

banned for setting the example for ruthless banning.
    no one banned me for calling your penguin a black duck....
    due to inaccurate data all prior posts are banned and this thread is officially closed. I win!!
    EOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Popper668 View Post
    due to inaccurate data all prior posts are banned and this thread is officially closed. I win!!
    Nice try, but that has been done before. So you are summarily banned for trying it again.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Banned for using "summarily" so very well in a sentence.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    banned for to being to easy going on your bannings !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Banned because it was time to not be nice.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    banned for being master verbosity's mistress... Leaving many others jealous.
    banned because you failed to realize she is the master !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Banned for being four minutes late and still not giving a proper pour.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    banned for to being to easy going on your bannings !
    banned for yelling... With a gun in your flippers
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Banned for being four minutes late and still not giving a proper pour.
    Fair enough.
    Tomorrow, @ Apple Press conference, after Steve Job's cries and begs for his job back ...only to be fired and the angry mob of defective iphone 4 victims demand his head on a platter.... Palm Beers for everyone on me!!!! poured just the way you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fair enough.
    Tomorrow, @ Apple Press conference, after Steve Job's cries and begs for his job back ...only to be fired and the angry mob of defective iphone 4 victims demand his head on a platter.... Palm Beers for everyone on me!!!! poured just the way you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Banned for having me at 'free beer'.
    Fair enough.
    BANNED for even saying palm and beer in the same sentence have you seen this!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    BANNED for even saying palm and beer in the same sentence have you seen this!!!!!!!!!!!
    Banned for not realizing how awesome it is that a Pre lived that long when forced to endure what is undoubtedly a NAIL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Banned for not realizing how awesome it is that a Pre lived that long when forced to endure what is undoubtedly a NAIL.
    Banned for not realizing the tears I shed watching that video