Page 62 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 5650
Like Tree67Likes
  1. #1221  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    banned for skipping over my ban to ban a previous banned banner
    Banned for typng too fast.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  2. #1222  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned for typng too fast.
    BANNED for being a "hunt & peck-er"
  3. #1223  
    Banned for making me giggle with the word "peck-er"
    --
    I am a (new) Palm user!
  4. #1224  
    ^^ Banned for obscenity
  5. #1225  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    banned for skipping over my ban to ban a previous banned banner
    Banned for being a 3d Ninja dog with a Treo 700p as their Weapon of choice
  6. #1226  
    Quote Originally Posted by pre-fan View Post
    ^^ Banned for obscenity
    Banned for always using "^^" in your Ban's
  7. #1227  
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    BANNED for being a "hunt & peck-er"
    banned for being on permalink 1222 without my permision!
  8. #1228  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Banned for always using "^^" in your Ban's
    banned for being a member of the russian mafia!
    that's right .... I used my beta webOS app
    background checker... We are watching you Two slash half blue face! ;-)
  9. #1229  
    Banned for assuming he needed your permission, and for posting about 1222 on 1227.


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  10. #1230  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Banned for assuming he needed your permission, and for posting about 1222 on 1227.
    banned for being a dingle berry!
    check the post permalink # I quoted.... Banned for having fuzzy vision ;-)
  11. #1231  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    banned for being a dingle berry!
    check the post permalink # I quoted.... Banned for having fuzzy vision ;-)
    Banned for making fun of Fuzzy's fuzzy vision.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  12. #1232  
    SORRY TO CUT IN HERE, but i have an ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

    Apparently, Phil.hsr has taken a twisted liking to my ••'s and started using them for his own threads!

    My whole world is กกกuʍop ǝpısdn (and backwards )

    Phil.hsr is FOREVER BANNED!! (well, in my eyes, at least.)
  13. #1233  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned for making fun of Fuzzy's fuzzy vision.
    lol!
    listen you little black duck on a cloud!
    banned for making me laugh... I'm baning and I have to keep a serious demeanor .
  14. #1234  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    SORRY TO CUT IN HERE, but i have an ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

    Apparently, Phil.hsr has taken a twisted liking to my ••'s and started using them for his own threads!

    My whole world is กกกuʍop ǝpısdn (and backwards )

    Phil.hsr is FOREVER BANNED!! (well, in my eyes, at least.)
    shocking!!!!
    a group ban is in order!!!
    I been he!
  15. #1235  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    shocking!!!!
    a group ban is in order!!!
    I been he!
    In soviet Russia ....

    FOREVER BANNED...........FOREVER BANNED......... FOREVER BAAAAAAAAAAANED...........FOR.......EVER BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!

    ง❹❷™
  16. #1236  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    SORRY TO CUT IN HERE, but i have an ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

    Apparently, Phil.hsr has taken a twisted liking to my ••'s and started using them for his own threads!

    My whole world is กกกuʍop ǝpısdn (and backwards )

    Phil.hsr is FOREVER BANNED!! (well, in my eyes, at least.)
    Banned for thinking the ••'s were ever yours to begin with
  17. #1237  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Banned for thinking the ••'s were ever yours to begin with
    Well actually if you translate them from devil penguin using google translate than youll see that •• = dbd

    So BANNED for not knowing how to translate •• from devil penguin
  18. #1238  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Banned for thinking the ••'s were ever yours to begin with
    banned for killing the group ban!
    we almost had him deported to soviet russia damn it!
    dodoochild strikes again
  19. #1239  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    banned for killing the group ban!
    we almost had him deported to soviet russia damn it!
    dodoochild strikes again
    Banned for NOT creating your own Trademark and putting after everyone of your posts
    ง❹❷™
  20. #1240  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Banned for NOT creating your own Trademark and putting after everyone of your posts
    ง❹❷™
    well i'll be banned!
    ur banned for waiting this long for banning me for that.
    looks like I got some work to do...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions