Page 52 of 283 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 5650
Like Tree67Likes
  1. #1021  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    banned for owning a palm device
    im throwing the rock back at your glass house ! banned
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2. #1022  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    im throwing the rock back at your glass house ! banned
    Banned for throwing rocks, that's dangerous!!
  3. #1023  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Banned for throwing rocks, that's dangerous!!
    banned for not living dangerously....danger inc.
  4. #1024  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    banned for not living dangerously....danger inc.
    Banned because your new avatar is making me thirsty.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  5. #1025  
    Banned because i just finished the drive back up to ATL from FLA.
  6. #1026  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Banned because i just finished the drive back up to ATL from FLA.
    what were in florida for this time ? oh and banned for leaving my home state ! it's the best !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7. #1027  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what were you in florida for this time ?
    Meant to say:

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what were you in for this time ?






    Just a vacation (with the wifey this time).


    Banned for asking.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 07/11/2010 at 09:39 PM.
  8. #1028  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what were in florida for this time ? oh and banned for leaving my home state ! it's the best !
    Banned for calling Florida your home state when it is obviously mine
  9. #1029  
    yeah i can tell by reading your location !! my bad !! oh banned for not being from the best part of florida with the whitest beaches in the USA !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #1030  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yeah i can tell by reading your location !! my bad !! oh banned for not being from the best part of florida with the whitest beaches in the USA !
    I'll take Miami over anywhere anytime, and banned for having more "little chairs" than pretty much anyone else
  11. #1031  
    ha ha ha lol ha lol banned for calling my littles phones , little chairs !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12. #1032  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ha ha ha lol ha lol banned for calling my littles phones , little chairs !
    Banned because you guys are making me think of South Beach as I sit here in hot NJ, without the fun.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  13. #1033  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned because you guys are making me think of South Beach as I sit here in hot NJ, without the fun.
    I think what you meant to say is you want to come chill on the BEAUTIFUL beaches of Lake Erie.

    Banned for even thinking about south beach. It is now home of the biggest traitor in America
  14. #1034  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    I think what you meant to say is you want to come chill on the BEAUTIFUL beaches of Lake Erie.

    Banned for even thinking about south beach. It is now home of the biggest traitor in America
    Banned for letting him leave to go to Miami in the first place.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  15. #1035  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned for letting him leave to go to Miami in the first place.
    Banned for the mention of Miami one too many times...
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
  16. #1036  
    Quote Originally Posted by gu1l7y5p4rk View Post
    Banned for the mention of Miami one too many times...
    banned for an encrypted username
  17. #1037  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned because your new avatar is making me thirsty.
    I walk into the bar at the hotel with my wife.... we look at the beers on tap... PALM.. on TAP!

    Banned for not running out and buying some to quench your thirst ;-)

    go ahead... ban me for consecutive banning... i dare ya
    Last edited by clutch1222; 07/12/2010 at 03:50 AM.
  18. #1038  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    I walk into the bar at the hotel with my wife.... we look at the beers on tap... PALM.. on TAP!

    Banned for not running out and buying some to quench your thirst ;-)

    go ahead... ban me for consecutive banning... i dare ya
    Banned for not giving a review of the Palm beer you had from the tap.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  19. #1039  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned for not giving a review of the Palm beer you had from the tap.
    Banned for not realizing a Belgium Ale needs no review ... especially with a picture like that ;-)

    We have been carrying PALM for six months, said Julien Goiran, general manager of BXL Caf. My customers have been surprised by it. At the beginning, it was not that famous, the name PALM was not well known. But then people tried it, and they really love it now. It is a Belgian amber ale, so it is really a classic beer. What the customers appreciate about it, is the drinkability. You can have a couple, or even four or five.
    I had 5! the bartender let me keep the glass. It is etched at the bottom, which creates bubbling of the beer to keep a healthy head on it ... genius!
    Sounds like another Palm i know.... customers.... will be surprised by it !
  20. #1040  
    Banned for not buying me one.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions