Page 45 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546474849505595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JacoVasquez View Post
    Banned for being a cyclops!
    Banned for having only 4 strings on your bass guitar.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Banned for having only 4 strings on your bass guitar.
    Banned for having Worker as your user name when you are clearly not being a worker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Banned for being named after a clutch. My truck has one of those... You let me change gears, thanks.
    Unbanned for manual transmission!
    Banned for living in Cleveland and getting stomped by the Rangers!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by JacoVasquez View Post
    Banned for being a cyclops!
    Banned for being named jaco....
    Banned for not following the rules and banning the person preceding you...above you not halfway up the page...
    Last edited by DJeremyC; 07/08/2010 at 11:03 AM.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Banned for not following the rules and banning the person above you...above you not halfway up the page...
    banned for assuming I did not follow rules... It was a triple post...i came in third ;-)
    Banned for thanking people too much!
    Banned for assuming I can't tell time between posts, or for you not hitting the refresh button before posting.

Last edited by DJeremyC; 07/08/2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: DOH! someone beat me to a post!

Banned for Not being able to decide why the poster before you should be Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Banned for having a rough sketch!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Banned for living in Cleveland and getting stomped by the Rangers!
    Banned for Baseball
    Banned for having the most distracting sig ever. Do you work for youmail or the youview dev?
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Banned for having the most distracting sig ever. Do you work for youmail or the youview dev?
    Banned for not following the rules and banning the person preceding you...above you not halfway up the page...
    Banned for having a huge signature.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Banned for rules, especially in a thread as pointless as this one
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Banned for rules, especially in a thread as pointless as this one
    Banned for not realizing i copied DJeremyC's post here http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...ml#post2545271
    Banned for not realizing i copied DJeremyC's post here http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...ml#post2545271
    banned for being a two faced rule narzi
    There are four lights.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    banned for being a two faced rule narzi
    banned for MisSpelling Nazi

What the...how the..

Banned for not having **** censored

N azi