Page 28 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878128 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 5650
Like Tree67Likes
  1. #541  
    For not banning him, eventhough it was for Movie 2, also great movie!


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  2. #542  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    For not banning him, eventhough it was for Movie 2, also great movie!
    Banned for committing the same exact "not-banning" offense that you just banned somebody else for.
  3. #543  
    Banned for not reading the meaning in the line..."Banned" was an implied word:

    "[Banned] For not banning him, eventhough it was for Movie 2, also great movie!"


    (actually just forgot to put the word in there...go figure)


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  4. #544  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Banned for not reading the meaning in the line..."Banned" was an implied word:

    "[Banned] For not banning him, eventhough it was for Movie 2, also great movie!"


    (actually just forgot to put the word in there...go figure)
    I understood all that. That's not what i banned you for......

    Arghh.... I need a Corona.




    And you're banned for something.
    I just don't know what yet.
  5. #545  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I understood all that. That's not what i banned you for......

    Arghh.... I need a Corona.




    And you're banned for something.
    I just don't know what yet.
    Banned for liking Corona...
  6. #546  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I need a Corona.

    And you're banned for something.
    I just don't know what yet.
    Banned for not knowing what to ban him for, and make that 2 Coronas.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  7. #547  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Banned for liking Corona...
    Banned for posting that before I banned him.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  8. #548  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned for posting that before I banned him.
    Bnnd fr hvng 2 ttls...
  9. #549  
    banned for having just 2 and typing like that ^^^, and drinking during work hours...geez!


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  10. #550  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Bnnd fr hvng 2 ttls...
    Bnnd fr bnning me agn fr th sam thng.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    banned for having just 2 and typing like that ^^^, and drinking during work hours...geez!
    Banned for complaining about our typing and drinking.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  11. #551  
    lol lol







    + ur banned.
  12. #552  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    lol lol







    + ur banned.
    Banned for putting a gap between "lol lol" and "+ ur banned."
  13. #553  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    lol lol







    + ur banned.
    Baned 4 yousin lol twyce in a roe. :madd:
  14. #554  
    pǝuuɐq ǝɹ,noʎ uǝɥʇ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
  15. #555  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    pǝuuɐq ǝɹ,noʎ uǝɥʇ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
    Banned for typing nonsense I couldn't read
  16. #556  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Banned for typing nonsense I couldn't read
    BANNED for not admitting you could read the previous post
  17. #557  
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    BANNED for not admitting you could read the previous post
    Banned for having a C-40 for your avatar but not bothering to inform us that it's been leaked
  18. #558  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Banned for having a C-40 for your avatar but not bothering to inform us that it's been leaked
    banned for referring to the i300 (Samsung) as the C-40
  19. #559  
    Banned for denying that it really is the fabled c40
  20. #560  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Banned for denying that it really is the fabled c40
    Banned for being confused about phone models.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions