Page 173 of 283 FirstFirst ... 73123163168169170171172173174175176177178183223273 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 5650
Like Tree67Likes
  1. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #3441  
    Banned for saying saying 3 times while saying your banning to a sayer.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  2. #3442  
    Banned for being a naysayer over what he's saying about when I never say what I'm saying!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. #3443  
    Banned for explaining what I was saying in regards to what you never said what you where saying when you said it.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  4. #3444  
    Banned for trying to explain what I was explaining, when I commented onn what he said, about what you said, about what I said, which I've no doubt was about something you said!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #3445  
    (Don't you hate when I do that kind of sentence, but it all really works and makes sense?)
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #3446  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    (Don't you hate when I do that kind of sentence, but it all really works and makes sense?)
    That's true! And you are banned for saying it, and patting your self on the back for saying what you said while explaining what I said you where saying on your behalf, and trying to take all the credit.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  7. #3447  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    That's true! And you are banned for saying it, and patting your self on the back for saying what you said while explaining what I said you where saying on your behalf, and trying to take all the credit.
    And you're banned for patting me on the back, for patting myself on the back, for saying what I said to explain what you were explaining about what I said, in regards to what you'd said regarding what I didn't say clearly enough.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #3448  
    Banned for never saying anything you say clearly in the first place. Brat!
  9. #3449  
    Banned for thinking a woman has the ability to say anything clearly! Silly man! ;-)
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #3450  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Banned for thinking a woman has the ability to say anything clearly! Silly man! ;-)
    Banned for clearly loving me while banning me and calling me silly. Lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  11. #3451  
    Banned for having such a huge male ego!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #3452  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Banned for having such a huge male ego!
    Banned again for loving my huge male ego brat! Hehe
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  13. #3453  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Banned again for loving my huge male ego brat! Hehe
    Banned, because that's definitely debatable!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #3454  
    Banned because you're right. Actually I'm quite modest.

    not! Good try!
    Last edited by vza33; 10/22/2010 at 01:27 AM.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  15. #3455  
    Banned for being about as modest as me!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #3456  
    Banned for being modest. "Modesty is a quality in a lover more praised by the women than liked." - Richard Brinsley Sheridan (Irish born Playwright, Orator and Politician, 1751-1816)
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  17. #3457  
    Banned for quoting obscure dead Irishmen!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  18. #3458  
    Banned for not putting a space for rent sign in your signature.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. #3459  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Banned for not putting a space for rent sign in your signature.
    Banned for discussing siggy real estate without an agent.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  20. #3460  
    Banned for not volunteering to be an agent.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions