Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by cjgem View Post
    No trickery required. Your views are quite flamboyant, haven't read anything but anti-conservative from one of you posts.
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

"I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    Allow me to rephrase. None of these including fiberoptic procedures were in wide use in the early 90's. There were essentially research techniques. The annual cost of screening by colonoscopy would exceed $7 billion. MRI's were only available at academic health centers. Now they reside in many private practices and are being proposed for routine breast cancer screening.
    I guess our Hospital was ahead of the curve.
    Yeah, and you're the champion of progressive thought, aren't you?
    Prefer Common Sense, but I guess that's why I'm registered Independent.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrunner View Post
    Being the good little conservative militant soldier you are, your view is quite skewed. You wouldn't have the first clue of what true conservatism is. Otherwise, you would recognize and take ownership of that which your klan is guilty in order to correct it. Not that others are without faults.

Balanced responsibility is the key. But, conservatives have screwed the pooch - and burned the bridge behind them - where balance is concerned.
    ASSuming as usual, I agree balance is key. When one party has all the power Arrogance gets in the way of common sense. I'm hoping things balance out come November.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjgem View Post
    Prefer Common Sense, but I guess that's why I'm registered Independent.
    Yes, and you are the typical independent, which is why Obama doesn't poll well with independents. Most are republicans who are disgruntled with the republican party. Not a lot of support for progressive ideas among irritated conservatives. Tell me, when was the last time you voted for a democrat in a state-wide or national election?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenanator View Post
    cute picture
    Reality is no deeper than your willing to look.
    Last edited by cjgem; 07/02/2010 at 03:06 PM.
    Yes, and you are the typical independent, which is why Obama doesn't poll well with independents. Most are republicans who are disgruntled with the republican party. Not a lot of support for progressive ideas among irritated conservatives. Tell me, when was the last time you voted for a democrat in a state-wide or national election?
    Voted for Senator Casey, Santorum was a nut.
    Thanks for all the confirmation required that yours is only a concern over who has the power*. That solves all our problems. Noted!

*Pssst: If you ever look it up, that's the very definition of partisan.
    partisan : an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, esp. a person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance.

I support no one party, thus divided POWER (since that was the only word you keyed on) kind of hard to be partisan, huh.
    Yet you offer no consideration toward those who are constantly under attack from those with your sympathies. In fact, you pile on for the sake of it. See how this calls your "motivation" into question? That blatant bias is what is at issue. Own it.

My motivation, is when a partisan calls me partisan, cause I had the Audacity to bring up the 57 states. I mean really Bush/Cheney, they are so yesterday. Live in the now man, be progressive.

Bias is only an issue when your biased
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567