Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 86
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    So i just updated my pre to the iOS 4, but now my multitasking sucks!
    whats the deal!?

    edit: Oh this isnt the iPre forum?! oops!
    So I watched Antique Roadshow last night, and then I posted some unrelated topic in another thread.
    Just call me Berd.
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    So i just updated my pre to the iOS 4, but now my multitasking sucks!
    whats the deal!?

    edit: Oh this isnt the iPre forum?! oops!
    IPre is the club for those who have bladder control issues.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    for the record BARYE "contributed" one post to that thread -- on its first page, post #21.

    That was my only posting in that or any game thread

    Further proof of the superiority of monkeys...
    Well, at least I didn't get sucked into a meaningless thread such as that one.









    (I just create them.)






    (Well it's better than all the complaining i used to do, no? Yes? )
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I found a really cool thread over at Android Forums.
    What is this 'Android Forum' thing that you speak of?
    I know not of it.
  5.    #65  
    I wanna ban the ban thread.
  6. #66  
    Are you worried that it's taken focus off the political threads?
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Are you worried that it's taken focus off the political threads?
    No, actually, it's a refreshing change.
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    IPre is the club for those who have bladder control issues.
    yes, but that's the Korean affiliate.
  9.    #69  
    Talk about a "bait n' switch" thread title, huh?

    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...600-night.html
  10.    #70  
  11. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    for the record BARYE "contributed" one post to that thread -- on its first page, post #21.

    That was my only posting in that or any game thread

    Further proof of the superiority of monkeys...
    I thought it was proof of the lack of abstract thinking skills in subhuman primates.
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    I thought it was proof of the lack of abstract thinking skills in subhuman primates.
    Anthropologists study different languages, species, cultures. I'm told that Jane Goodall found ours especially fascinating. She was struck that we had no distinct word in our language for "sub-human" -- since by definition "human" was already the lowest form of life -- saying "sub-human" would obviously be an inherent redundancy.

    Moreover its considered bad form to discuss those slimey larcenous creatures indoors, unless a bowl is handy -- as we all have a spontaneous convulsive need to spit whenever the filth of that word emerges from our mouths.

    It did not btw, go unnoticed Mr. Eastwood, that you neglected to include the full context of my original post: a human sharing how he had so little restraint and self control that once he fell into the "muck" of that thread, he couldn't get out.

    In contrast BARYE visited that thread but once. The superior monkey did not allow that muck to suck him into its muddy black hole of purgatory. This was observed not just as a criticism (which of course it was), but also in the no doubt futile wish that this is a model that you all could hope someday to evolve to.


    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post

    It was an illustration of why the New Word thread keeps going.

    People tripped over it and fell into the muck that is a meaningless thread and can't get out. Sound familiar?

    I have been playing in your muck for a long time. I am now just a part of the muck.

    Last edited by BARYE; 07/06/2010 at 04:49 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  13.    #73  
    What's the deal with this?
    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...recentral.html


    Mobile version:
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/off-t...recentral.html


    People copying me can't be a good thing. They should at least make the title of the thread interesting and/or catchy, like I always do. Pfft.






    J/K Sketch
  14. #74  
    Thought for the day. It seems that each day I add at least one person to my ignore list because they have such a high opinion of their opinion, and apparently think they are doing us a favor by posting their stream of consciousness - usually about android. I need an anti-narcissist filter for my browser.

    I'm glad they haven't found this thread yet...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...



    ...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  15. #75  
    I Was Holding My Sprint Palm Pre In My Left Hand Today And Lost Signal......But That Was Only Because I Was On An Airplane.


    My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

    Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by PJaE00 View Post
    I Was Holding My Sprint Palm Pre In My Left Hand Today And Lost Signal......But That Was Only Because I Was On An Airplane.
    You didn't really lose it. The signal was on the ground where you left it...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...



    ...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  17. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    You didn't really lose it. The signal was on the ground where you left it...
    Shhh, Dont Say That Too Loud, Apple Might Use That Excuse.


    My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

    Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Thought for the day. It seems that each day I add at least one person to my ignore list because they have such a high opinion of their opinion, and apparently think they are doing us a favor by posting their stream of consciousness...
    arrogance amongst posters on Precentral ??? I'm shocked -- shocked to learn that !!

    Please forward their names to me so that I too can add them to my list.

    (I hope btw, that you were able to see this request ...)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    arrogance amongst posters on Precentral ??? I'm shocked -- shocked to learn that !!

    Please forward their names to me so that I too can add them to my list.

    (I hope btw, that you were able to see this request ...)
    LOL I can see your request, but I can't quite understand it because it isn't written in a 3rd person voice!
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...



    ...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  20.    #80  
    Why didn't I think of this?

    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...esson-day.html

    Mobile version:
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/off-t...esson-day.html

    As some of you might've already have seen, i'm always correcting spelling & grammar. I can't help it.

    Thanks to Berd for making that thread.

    (PreCentral was his idea, you know.)
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions