Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mr. Pogey, I've been waiting for your sig to load for quite a while now.... What happens when it loads????

(Oh, and I really want to use that style of animation to replace the default "loading" cricles in WebOS. I should go do that lol...)

Sidenote: What the hell is that thing and why do you have a picture of it?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    When it loads it ******* and *****.

Hmmm.... I can't type what it does.

As to the creature.... I have no idea. I was thinking it is a baby gremlin.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Random photoshop time. ( I was actually going to do something productive but, as always, I got sidetracked photoshopping Steve Job's head onto Rambo...)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 06/29/2010 at 12:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    The woman ones look much better...
    Crocheted Cotton Shorts
    Could be worse... who would think up a crocheted man's thong? Must be for male strippers visiting the assisted living homes.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Could be worse... who would think up a crocheted man's thong? Must be for male strippers visiting the assisted living homes.

Hmm... Stripping for old people. I'll keep that in mind just in case I get really desperate for money.

Last photoshop, I promise. Goodnight!
  8.    #49  
    That 'New Game-One Letter' thread really ****es me off.

It's been around since two-thousand-freakin'-five and it seems to be part of the furniture around here.
    (Not that i'm not trying to do the same thing, muhahahaha.)

What made it last so long?
    The longest threads in any forum are always the junk threads. It's so much easier to post something when it doesn't matter at all what you post.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    This is the song that doesn't end.... yes it goes on and on my friend... some people started singing it not knowing what it was..... and they'll continue singing it forever just because....

This is the song that doesn't end.... yes it goes on and on my friend... some people started singing it not knowing what it was..... and they'll continue singing it forever just because....

11.    #52  

.... And then what happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    .... And then what happened?
    <still humming it as I type>

It was an illustration of why the New Word thread keeps going.

People tripped over it and fell into the muck that is a meaningless thread and can't get out. Sound familiar?

I have been playing in your muck for a long time. I am now just a part of the muck.

13.    #54  
    I have been playing in your muck for a long time. I am now just a part of the muck.
    Lol lol, my wife has that same complaint.

lol
    <still humming it as I type>

It was an illustration of why the New Word thread keeps going.

People tripped over it and fell into the muck that is a meaningless thread and can't get out. Sound familiar?

for the record BARYE "contributed" one post to that thread -- on its first page, post #21.

That was my only posting in that or any game thread

Further proof of the superiority of monkeys...
    Last edited by BARYE; 06/29/2010 at 01:26 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    I found a really cool thread over at Android Forums.
    It's in Off Topic. It's an on going thread of banning the person above you.
    Just for fun of course.

Something like dbd posts something stupid (which may be hard to believe for some - but for fun, let's assume he does)
    The next poster posts; "banned for complaining about his wife"
    The next person bans the poster just above.
    It's just an ongoing thread that goes pretty much no where. - but still looks fun.
    Just call me Berd.
    Banned...for that signature!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic

Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    for the record BARYE "contributed" one post to that thread -- on its first page , post #21.

That was my only posting in that or any game thread

Further proof of the superiority of monkeys...
    Trapper puts jar full of candy in middle of field.
    Monkey puts hand in jar.
    Monkey is so greedy he tries to pull a whole handful out, but his fist full of candy won't fit - he's stuck and won't let go of the candy.
    Trapper walks up and bonks monkey on head with hand still in jar.

Just call me Berd.
    So i just updated my pre to the iOS 4, but now my multitasking sucks!
    whats the deal!?

edit: Oh this isnt the iPre forum?! oops!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast