Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 86
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Ehhh...
    ... a little boring, but okay.
    Ok... how about this...

    All these overclocking threads make me wanna taze someones granny?
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Ok... how about this...

    All these overclocking threads make me wanna taze someones granny?
    Lol, cool.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by PJaE00 View Post
    My phone has terrible signal in my basement, should i post that in one of those "blame it on Obama" threads?
    I dunno, but i might be able to use you in this other thread too-

    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...rial-here.html
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I dunno, but i might be able to use you in this other thread too-

    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...rial-here.html

    Ive Thought About It. But I Dont Find Myself To Be Very Funny. Its Probably Because I Dont Have Flash On My Phone Like Everyone In Those Flash Threads Want.


    My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

    Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
  5. #25  
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  6. #26  
    George Bush threads drive me nuts...



    As do Barack Obama threads...

    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  7.    #27  
    lol lol lol
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Or them oil spill threads... I heard the oil spill Killed SpongeBob..
  9. #29  
    I'm a big fan of size 10 thread, also known as "bedspread weight"...
  10. #30  
    wait... this isn't about crochet?
  11. #31  
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Oh, that is wrong on sooo many levels. Also, can you post a link where I can buy a pair of those cool shorts?
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Ok... how about this...

    All these overclocking threads make me wanna taze someones granny?
    i agree with you , thats why im staying with the super pre kernel lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #34  
    we had to buy new microphones because the government shut down certain radio wave bands . geez thanks obama !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Oh, that is wrong on sooo many levels. Also, can you post a link where I can buy a pair of those cool shorts?
    The woman ones look much better...
    Crocheted Cotton Shorts

    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    we had to buy new microphones because the government shut down certain radio wave bands . geez thanks obama !!!

    how did they "force" you to get rid of them -- black helicopters, ATF commandos... ??

    What is your organization -- are you a church -- your gear could not move below ch. 52 ?

    BARYE's Lectrosonic analogues are working fine -- I don't think they know where to find me.

    (btw -- how are your opposable thumbs ... ??)
    Last edited by BARYE; 06/28/2010 at 08:21 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  17. #37  
    Can I use this thread to talk about this thread? Or do I need to make a new thread to talk about the thread that talks about other threads?
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    how did they "force" you to get rid of them -- black helicopters, ATF commandos... ??

    What is your organization -- are you a church -- your gear could not move below ch. 52 ?

    BARYE's Lectrosonic analogues are working fine -- I don't think they know where to find me.

    (btw -- how are your opposable thumbs ... ??)
    the cordless mics at my church we had to replace them lol the radio channel or wave or whatever was closed thats all i know lol beats me ??!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    the cordless mics at my church we had to replace them lol the radio channel or wave or whatever was closed thats all i know lol beats me ??!!
    (the following is not to depended on for anyone's junior high term paper)

    your issue is a part of the digital transition / bandwidth reallocation process.

    When the FCC sold bandwidth to Verizon, part of the deal was to clean out squatters using spectrum that they weren't licensed to use.

    You (and maybe a million others) -- were squatting where ya didn't belong:

    ...the "700MHz band."

    This prime spectrum has terrific propagation characteristics, which is why TV signals can travel up to 100 miles and easily penetrate walls. This is also why it was so desirable for wireless mic use, but when the FCC auctioned off the 700MHz spectrum for $19 billion in 2008 (Verizon taking the largest national block), auction winners didn't want to be competing with the interference from wireless microphones....
    Last edited by BARYE; 06/28/2010 at 10:12 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Can I use this thread to talk about this thread? Or do I need to make a new thread to talk about the thread that talks about other threads?
    You would need to make a thread that discusses the need to create threads that discuss the need of creating new threads. Also....

    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions