1.    #1  
    Why do singers always have to be lunatics?

i.e.
    Michael Jackson
    Prince
    Lady Gaga
    Madonna
    Cyndi Lauper
    Ozzy Osborne
    Steve Tyler

Please, anybody, feel free to add to this list.

(Sorry, Pogey)
    It's showbiz man. Can't escape it. You start out fine, but it all falls apart in the end. Even your man John Tesch....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    It's showbiz man. Can't escape it. You start out fine, but it all falls apart in the end. Even your man John Tesch....
    I'd go one step further and say "it's fame man". Lately professional athletes are making some equally rediculous headlines, same for actresses/actors. Fame and fortune tend to ruin otherwise normal people (although I'd still like my shot at the fortune part).
    I sure would NOT put Jacko on the same list as those others. The others, ya, they are media hypes, that love the spotlight and at times do somewhat outlandish things to get attention.

Jacko, well HE was just a deeply disturbed and damaged human being. He had some good music in the way back machine, but most of his life was just a bizarre tale of a sick individual
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

its the sycophants, the fans, staff who are afraid to tell you the truth, the pressure to always be brilliant, always be beautiful.

The drugs, the ravenous girls who won't let you sleep, the alcohol, the endless snacking (human brains are so so fattening), the travel, the sex addiction ...

Am I a role model -- is BARYE proud of the way he's lead his life ??

Damn straight I am ...
    Last edited by BARYE; 06/25/2010 at 02:03 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    If you ever were just a small Michael Jackson fan, you need to watch "This Is It". It will really make you sad that he is no longer around because the dude still had it. Oh sure, he was one weird duck, but that duck could sing and dance like no one else, even at 50. I highly recommend watching that DVD.

I'll add to that list:

Al Gore (aka, sex poodle)
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton