Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Really mobile View Post
    You know what the Onion News Network does - right? It's all jest but an interesting view on what could happen next.
    Good catch Mr. Really mobile, good catch.

It did seem so very real -- I fear BARYE is too old for this new fangled dry humour.

(there might be BTW, some other posts within this thread worth reading and that you might enjoy ... )
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    The Onion has been around in printed "newspaper" form for a while. You can tell everything's a spoof as soon as you start reading it. It's good for a laugh though.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    'nuff said....

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

“We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
    Interesting,
    Give away free bumpers, and we're all good now.
    I guess Steve Jobs is right about his sheep.
    Just call me Berd.
    I love that this thread continues to flourish, and that the other smartphone makers didn't put up with Jobs asserting that they are "just as bad" as the iPhone... That's awesome!
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345