1.    #1  
    dropped in the last 30 days??
    it's just you
    Are you kidden me?..........
    I think it dropped, I think lots of people just jumped ship to other phones. If you go to AndroidCentral you will see lots of former Pre owners talking less then enthusiastically about the Pre and bragging about the Evo, did you all know that there are 160,000 Android activations EVERY day?
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 06/23/2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Cleaned up auto censored sentience
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    I think it dropped, I think lots of people just jumped ship to other phones. If you go to AndroidCentral you will see lots of former Pre owners talking **** about the Pre and bragging about the Evo, did you all know that there are 160,000 Android activations EVERY day?
    Yea, I've spent some time over at AndroidCentral. A lot of people have been constantly bashing the Pre. It never ends.

Precentral members are referred to as "the lowest common denominator" lol
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Yes there is a lot of pre bashing on android central but at least they arent posting rants anymore about how they are leaving once the evo comes out.
    Motorola i95cl> i733> i760> i860> i880> ic902> Palm Pre> HTC EVO4G> atrix 4g> unlocked gsm pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by abbdu4 View Post
    Yes there is a lot of pre bashing on android central but at least they arent posting rants anymore about how they are leaving once the evo comes out.
    That is a good point lol. I was just sad to see some familiar names over there.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I love my PRE and I'm not going anywhere. I can't imagine using any other phone without webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by becrazy2 View Post
    I love my PRE and I'm not going anywhere. I can't imagine using any other phone without webOS.
    Yeah I felt the same way but since I have had the evo for the last 5 days I'm not missing my pre that much with the exception of the cards
    Motorola i95cl> i733> i760> i860> i880> ic902> Palm Pre> HTC EVO4G> atrix 4g> unlocked gsm pre 2
    Lets hope HP/Palm shows us Preloyalists some love and bring us a kick-azz phone than will have the Evo And iPhone peeps saying ......man my phone can't do that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne173 View Post
    Lets hope HP/Palm shows us Preloyalists some love and bring us a kick-azz phone than will have the Evo And iPhone peeps saying ......man my phone can't do that!
    I hope so. I'm one of those who bailed for the EVO (just couldn't resist that big pretty screen and the opportunity to own a new toy) but there is a LOT I miss about the Pre:

Notifications: Android's system is better than Apple, but has nothing on the Pre.

Email synergy: I HATE HATE HATE having to go to individual accounts to check my email.

Touchstone: Kickstand is nice, but it ain't no TS.

Dashboard: Android has widgets to control your media apps, but if you're not on the right screen you have to go find them.

Cards: Home screens are nice, but switching apps is much the same as the lame system the iPhone uses.

Swiping and gestures: 'Nough said.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot I like about Android and a LOT to love about the EVO, but it ain't no WebOS. You guys are still using the best mobile OS on the planet.
    I rarely even check the forums anymore (just check the main news). Why? Because I am fully satisfied with my WebOS right now. I have everything I need w/ patches. Also, faster card animations plus the old ipk 800 mhz has my pre running smooth & fast. I honestly don't even want the update to come (unless it brought something substantial).

Just waiting on new hardware. And that's just a want, not a need.
    I'm still keeping busy and love to hear what others are doing with their webOS devices. I have pretty much stopped updating and patching my phone since it is practically perfect. Actually, I just read the post about the new 5x5 v2 patch - referenced at http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-launcher.html that btw rocks and is a different way of looking at things. May not like it switching from 4x4 v3 use that has last over 2 months, but I would never have noticed it and gotten a glimpse without checking out this forum. Sorli...
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    It's really sad that most of you stalk android central. Just saying. It's really weird.
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.