Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is everybody that busy today?

Oh wait, there probably won't be any responses to this either.

Is everybody alright?!?

Is everybody at some party that i wasn't invited to?
    I would've brought the drinks.
    What's goin' on?

Was it because of the Ronald McDonald thread? Ok, ok, he's not a horrible clown. There. I said it.
    Ok?

Hello?
    Everyone is watching the USA lose to Slovenia...its halftime right now and we're down 0-2.

But I am at work, and let me tell you that SprintTV is a lifesaver!!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Umm... why does this thread title not have the two dots in it??? Censorship? Is dbd being oppressed? Government conspiracy?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Everyone is watching the USA lose to Slovenia...its halftime right now and we're down 0-2.

But I am at work, and let me tell you that SprintTV is a lifesaver!!
    Ahh, ok- thanks.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Umm... why does this thread title not have the two dots in it??? Censorship? Is dbd being oppressed? Government conspiracy?
    Believe it or not, i forgot.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Believe it or not, i forgot.
    Oh...
    "Off-topic threads....One disaster after another."

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    "Off-topic threads....One disaster after another."

DAMMIT!!
    Why didn't I think of a title like that?!

Good one.
    Not everyone is watching that....didn't even know we were playing today....is that event still going on? Shouldn't everyone be getting ready for the College Baseball World Series in Omaha????

Any fans of these schools: Arizona State Sun Devils, SC Gamecocks, Florida Gators, TCU Horned Frogs, Oklahoma Sooners, UCLA Bruins, Florida State Seminoles, or the CLEMSON TIGERS?

All I know is that if the Gators win....oh geez....I'll never hear the end of it from davidra...and the Gators are definitely a favorite to win it. My Tigers....well....not sure how we made it to Omaha (well, I know we tore through a couple of Alabama teams, but I mean I'm surprised we made it), but either my Tigers or the Horned Frogs are probably the least likely to win it....but....college baseball is crazy! GO TIGERS!!!!!

And....let's not forget the US Open.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    DAMMIT!!
    Why didn't I think of a title like that?!

Good one.
    Add the two dots and it's all yours.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    Add the two dots and it's all yours.
    Here's what really happened...

-Boston fans are sleeping in, as they are depressed.
    -LA fans arent awake yet because they partied all night.
    -The minority who cares about college baseball exists of Alumni of the teams that are still in, and those people arent really watching
    -Umm, golf...are you serious? I live in Fla and golf isnt a sport (natch: event) that you watch.
    -The rest of the world is watching the World Cup. You can ignore that its on the front page of ESPN, USA Today, and every other important news source, but its bigger than anything else that is going on right now...besides that oil spill!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  13.    #13  
    BMIC50, you might be right.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    We're making a comeback though. The score is 2-1 now!

Germany got beat... that was a shock this morning too!
    Here's what really happened...

-Boston fans are sleeping in, as they are depressed.
    -LA fans arent awake yet because they partied all night.
    -The minority who cares about college baseball exists of Alumni of the teams that are still in, and those people arent really watching
    -Umm, golf...are you serious? I live in Fla and golf isnt a sport (natch: event) that you watch.
    -The rest of the world is watching the World Cup. You can ignore that its on the front page of ESPN, USA Today, and every other important news source, but its bigger than anything else that is going on right now...besides that oil spill!
    Yes.....watching a bunch of people run up and down a field with little scoring while there is an annoying buzzzzing noise in the background is exciting (yawn). I mean, if you do watch a soccer game you can't leave your seat because you might miss the one score that might occur. Gotta have scoring. It's all over ESPN because they sunk a ton of money into it. If the US plays in the championship game (is there even a final game?) I will watch the highlights for sure (you know, someone kicking from the corner of the field).

Golf is more of a sport than auto racing....good grief....how is auto racing a sport? Now, if you pushed the cars around the track, that would be a sport.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    There is actually quite a bit of skill and strategy to soccer. You do run a lot, and 90 mins of running is damn tiring, but the core of soccer is communication. If you don't have excellent communication with your teammates, you'll miss that pass that looks so easy on TV.

I'm OK with low scoring games, the lower the scores usually means the better teams are playing (unless the other gets manhandled)
    Goooooooooaaaaaaallll!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19.    #19  
    [IMG]
    LoL !
    [IMG]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast