Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I know, i know... What will that crazy dbd think of next?

Well, until my next "great idea", let's try this one.

I've noticed the DISTURBING TREND of our fellow members suddenly disappearing into the night without mentioning that they're "checking out".

Sooooooo, i've decided to make a "goodnight, i'm gonna go to sleep now" thread that is to be the last thread you use for the night so nobody has to wonder where you went and what happened.

This way, everybody can rest easy and assured that their fellow Pre|C cohorts haven't just disappeared.

Let's try it out and see if it works (T'sWSS).
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 06/18/2010 at 08:06 AM.
  2.    #2  
    G'nite everybodeeeee!

See.. i mean... read u all 2morrow.

(Now you can rest easy knowing that i didn't just disappear or get into a car accident or something.)
    i'll make sure in my will if I die someone come in here and let everone know. Lol. Until then. Lol
    good night guys
    Goodnight Precentral
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    night guys and don't let the zombies bite LOL great idea I'll put that in my will too right next to them playing johnny cash "in my life" at my funeral great song look it up goodnight
  7.    #7  
    Nite nite

Btw- That will thing's not a bad idea.
    Oh what the hell, I've never been one to shy away from a good spam thread...

Goodnight, everybody! [/Dr. Nick Riviera Voice]
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Well, 2:30am seems like a good time to go to bed. Night everyone.
    i'm going to bed, bye!
    Good Nite...sleep time :-)
    im exhausted, can I go to sleep now??
    G'night guys

/insomniaftl
    I think I'm gunna have to start posting here every night before I go to bed...

Good night err1
    so how did a regular member get the ability to make anything "official"? That come in the back of the grammar police squad car?

good night............................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .............................................
  16.    #16  
    Ok, i'm outta here.

See y'all.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Ok, i'm outta here.

See y'all.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo
  18.    #18  
    LoL, c ya.
    good night I'm usually up later but I've got a major migraine why is it doctors will pump you full of psychotropic medication but not give you proper ways to refill I haven't been on my meds sense sunday and I'm having massive migraines and feel really messed Up right now man.......
    oh yea good night
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast