Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    All the while failing to demonstrate that "browning of america" is an incendiary term in the first place....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    No one has explained, based on what "the browning of America" apparently means, why that is a racist term and how it really fits into the World Cup issue.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    5 billion people cant be wrong...futbol played using your feet but in USA Football is played by holding the ball in your hands.....no wonder others call it dumb ball.
    OK, my last post on this thread for the time being....

Quote Originally Posted by tcrunner View Post
    That just makes me sad.
    If that is the case, why have you refused several requests to explain your position? The best you could come up with is "Google is your friend". And a Google search, at least to me, failed to demonstrate that it is an incendiary term.

If you are going to accuse someone of being a racist, you should do it on more solid ground than the use of a term whose meaning is unclear and at best ambiguous.

(.....)

I am now, after this post, going to shut my computer down and hit the road for 5 or 6 hours to visit my mom in Kansas City. And unless by some miracle I am able to get MyTether to work, I will have very limited internet access for the next 3 days. So I'm afraid that I'll have to leave this thread alone for a while. (May try the mobile version of the forums, but sometimes that's more effort than it's worth).

So, farewell for now.... Jim J.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    5 billion people cant be wrong...futbol played using your feet but in USA Football is played by holding the ball in your hands.....no wonder others call it dumb ball.
    All right, one more quickie....

Field goal? PAT? Kickoff? Punt? Free kick?

Please educate yourself...

Football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gridiron football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bye!!!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Browning of America,
    I believe it is used in the context of the whites in your country being bred out of exsistance. With the importation of non white people. Mexico, Africa, etc etc..
    In this context, as used by that great talking head Beck, its a derogatory phrase.
    But hey, what do I know.
    I do have a question, why do you all hate the French so much? I know its not all of you, but many here have commented on that issue.
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    At least we got smart and added a helmet.....these guys hitting the ball with their heads....not a very smart thing to do.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    Browning of America,
    I believe it is used in the context of the whites in your country being bred out of exsistance. With the importation of non white people. Mexico, Africa, etc etc..
    Which begs the question "what is White?" Is it Irish or French or German? Is it Catholic or Protestant? Are we all supposed to look the same? Speak the same language? Walk in lock-step? If so, I missed the memo. Race blending is as old as the human race itself. There never has been and never will be a "pure race".

I do have a question, why do you all hate the French so much? I know its not all of you, but many here have commented on that issue.
    The question should be why do the French hate everyone else so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    All right, one more quickie....

Field goal? PAT? Kickoff? Punt? Free kick?

Please educate yourself...

Football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gridiron football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bye!!!

R u serious???.....so what percentage of "Foot" is used in a given game of "FOOTball"....???
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    R u serious???.....so what percentage of "Foot" is used in a given game of "FOOTball"....???
    In American football, players use their feet 100% of the time. In fact, the play is over once the player with the ball stops using his feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    In American football, players use their feet 100% of the time. In fact, the play is over once the player with the ball stops using his feet.
    Talking about this Football
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Talking about this Football
    Yes, so am I. Of course, they don't use their feet on the ball but they use their feet nonetheless.
    Of course, they don't use their feet on the ball.
    Yes, but still call it football
    Which begs the question "what is White?" Is it Irish or French or German? Is it Catholic or Protestant? Are we all supposed to look the same? Speak the same language? Walk in lock-step? If so, I missed the memo. Race blending is as old as the human race itself. There never has been and never will be a "pure race".

The question should be why do the French hate everyone else so much.
    I have no idea what "white" is, I am of Russian Scottish heritage, but I am Canadian. The best damn country on the planet. Plus we are Olympic hockey gold champs.. Beat that country,,,,, hmmmm what was its name.. ohh ya America.. lol.. As to what is white, I could really care less.. after watching and listening to Beck, and a few others, I do not think they even know..
    naw the question is right, i have seen over and over again, from the talking head Beck to that blonde moron Ann Coulter, not to mention a few in here.
    I have no idea what "white" is, I am of Russian Scottish heritage, but I am Canadian. The best damn country on the planet. Plus we are Olympic hockey gold champs.. Beat that country,,,,, hmmmm what was its name.. ohh ya America.. lol.. As to what is white, I could really care less.. after watching and listening to Beck, and a few others, I do not think they even know..
    naw the question is right, i have seen over and over again, from the talking head Beck to that blonde moron Ann Coulter, not to mention a few in here.
    I'm white. I sure as heck ain't French American! I'm white.

Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    White, brown, black, pink with purple spots...when are you going to realize that the "master race" is the Dalek race
    Define "white" (in your own terms).
    If you look at me....my skin is rather pale to white. The back ground of these posts are generally "white". When the summer months come....the skin darkens somewhat, but I would not consider it to be too tan (that is, slightly darker than pale/white). As the days get shorter, and the days cooler, my skin goes back to being more pale/white. When you walk around in public, you will notice some folks with this same general color. You might also run into people who are browner and some that even appear to be the color of black. Many people fall in between these 2 colors. So, it's not like they are just this color or just this color....but different shades of these colors. If you google these colors, you might be able to get a better idea as to the actual look of the colors. I hope that helps you determine my general color (in my own terms).

Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    If you look at me....my skin is rather pale to white. The back ground of these posts are generally "white". When the summer months come....the skin darkens somewhat, but I would not consider it to be too tan (that is, slightly darker than pale/white). As the days get shorter, and the days cooler, my skin goes back to being more pale/white. When you walk around in public, you will notice some folks with this same general color. You might also run into people who are browner and some that even appear to be the color of black. Many people fall in between these 2 colors. So, it's not like they are just this color or just this color....but different shades of these colors. If you google these colors, you might be able to get a better idea as to the actual look of the colors. I hope that helps you determine my general color (in my own terms).
    so your saying your skin is ummm transparent.. lolol
    so your saying your skin is ummm transparent.. lolol
    That is why I referenced the background color of the posts. Kind of hard to write in white. But if you squint, you can see some color in there.

Which is it? A shade on the palette? Or nationality/ethnicity (French-American, etc).
    Hey.....no need to get nasty with the French/American comment.....that is just getting mean for really no reason. Anyway, but yes, I would say different shades of color...or as you feel more comfortable saying "a shade on the palette". Where are you from?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast