1.    #1  
    [THESE] ~ daily anti-American threads have slowly but surely been sickening me.

Don't get me wrong; I don't mind if something truthful is exposed for what it is, but -

The constant barrage of these threads displays (to me, at least) an agenda.
    An agenda not to expose, but to incite.
    Care towards anybody elses station in life is thrown out the window.

I would like to add a helluva lot more commentary to this post, but i'm refraining due to the public nature of this forum.

--- Danny
    bahh... deleted because it wasn't worth it.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/07/2010 at 11:11 PM.
    "I love it when a plan comes together" -HS
    dbd, I see what you're saying. However, you don't have any links to wikipedia or youtube... How can I take you seriously? Maybe if you linked to a video that represents how you feel...

Seriously though... i do agree with you. Personally I always found the constant political debates on a cell phone forum kinda silly. I guess that's why we have Off Topic... Oh well.

I've been trying my best to avoid all those anti-American threads...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    dbd, I see what you're saying. However, you don't have any links to wikipedia or youtube... How can I take you seriously? Maybe if you linked to a video that represents how you feel...

Seriously though... i do agree with you. Personally I always found the constant political debates on a cell phone forum kinda silly. I guess that's why we have Off Topic... Oh well.

I've been trying my best to avoid all those anti-American threads...
    It's not the debates, and i have no problem with anything off-topic in off-topic.
    It's the daily agenda to instigate.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    It's not the debates, and i have no problem with anything off-topic in off-topic.
    It's the daily agenda to instigate.
    I think the most ridiculous of all was the http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...nds-171-a.html thread.

I do have to admit though, I am disappointed the last thread got closed down when it did. I felt like it was a real chance to hear RPTFW explain her/his ideological perspective. I really am not certain I know what it is. I guess I'll have to PM her/him to find out.

I personally enjoy the off-topic debate even though this a phone forum (I'd also like to point out that it is the only forum that ever personally interested me enough to join and become a semi-active participant... I love my phone... my girlfriend totally regrets buying it as my birthday present last year).
    I (for one) am a huge fan of indefinite detention....of RPFTW's free speech rights. I guess that makes me a belligerent slave (rolls eyes)
    why are we feeding the trolls?
    I feed trolls because its fun. I don't care if it bumps the thread. I Thread crap also...
    ..take your shirt off and tell us about your childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by RPFTW View Post
    "The true patriot is motivated by a sense of responsibility and out of self-interest for himself, his family, and the future of his country to resist government abuse of power. He rejects the notion that patriotism means obedience to the state." -RP
    No, really, we ALL want to know how it is that you can spew forth a quote talking about a patriot being motivated by "self-interest for himself", when you seem somehow empowered, nay, imbued with a god-like prowess for spouting utter garbage about things you know nought. If it is altruism, you are not a patriot. If it is self interest, you might be accused of aligning yourself with terror organizations. Either which-way, you can't drop much lower in my estimations.

Why don't you pick a lane (I have NO doubt you're one of THOSE drivers), and stick to it!

Have a wonderful day