1.    #1  
    I want to start learning to play the bass guitar. I am left-handed but find the left-handed variety to be pretty slim. I'm wondering if anyone out there is left-handed as well and plays guitar using a left-handed guitar or learned to play with their right hand. I had an acoustic guitar years ago that was for right-handed and I felt it hard to play. I'm not sure if I should just go with what feels natural to me now or force myself to learn right handed so I am not so limited.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks!
    I think a lot of left handed people just play a regular "right handed" guitar. Seems perfectly reasonable to me as both hands have to "learn" skill and movement which don't come naturally.

I play guitar and am right handed... But it is actually my LEFT hand which requires greater strength and dexterity on the fretboard.

Jim
    I'm thinking my brother re-strung his.. I can check
  4.    #4  
    Since I am not coming from any previous guitar playing background I think I am probably going to end up going with a regular right-handed guitar. As jjeffcoat mentioned, most of the work will be done with my left hand anyway.