1.    #1  
    Breaking news from Google’s I/O conference
    Ron Jubinstien
    Techpressweekly.org

Google just announced Google mind, which is now being recognized by the international tech world as being the most revolutionary invention since the internet. Google mind is literally an entirely new way of thinking. It is a computer chip Google implants in your brain so you can access the web inside your head! The chip in your head can access the web the same way you use a computer, but instead of a mouse and keyboard you use your brain. Google mind is going to be free, Google is going to pay for you to have the surgery done in their new surgery labs located all over the country, and will play you ads in between your dreams as you sleep. Google is very excited about this new method of getting users on the web, and is exasperated in how closely their users will be integrated with their services.

We had a chance to ask CEO Eric Schmidt about the new and groundbreaking product. When asked why anyone would opt for this over the top method of interacting with the web, Schmidt responded:

“Have you ever been in a situation where you really wish you had extra knowledge available to you that you simply couldn't access at the time? We think that Google’s new service will solve that problem; the great thing is that all of the information in the world is now available to anyone, at any time, without any devices needed whatsoever. I certainly find it very exciting.”

The next question asked was what is Google’s motivation for providing such a service? The response is quite interesting to say the least. Schmidt explained:

“Google’s main source of revenue comes from our online advertising, and we are constantly working on ways to more accurately serve ads to our users. Google mind will track and analyze its user’s thought patterns and store them in a high security database, being watched over by Google’s top privacy teams. Based on user input; the ads that you are served in your sleep will be extremely accurate. Say Google mind notices that you are thinking about getting a new car, it will pull other data from past thoughts, and based on what it knows about you, will advertise to you the best possible car’s you can afford. While this might sounds scary to some users, think about how much time it will save you, from now on, when you want to buy something, there is no longer any need to do research, you essentially let Google do all of the research for you.”

This is certainly going to shake up the tech world, we here at techpressweekly are very excited to see how this pans out. They have said it will be in beta for the rest of 2010, but we should expect it to become available in the first half of 2011. I know I will be signing up to get one as soon as possible.
    If this was real, I would sign up lol
  3.    #3  
    At the rate googles been going, itll be real soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    At the rate googles been going, itll be real soon enough
    Would I be able to attach a Sprint Aircard to my head so I could have constant data access?
  5.    #5  
    When asked about data access Eric Schmidt responded
    "We are currently working with several wireless providers on data access for google mind, we are not allowed to comment further at this time"

Ron Jubinstein
    Techpressweekly.org
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    When asked about data access Eric Schmidt responded
    "We are currently working with several wireless providers on data access for google mind, we are not allowed to comment further at this time"

Ron Jubinstein
    Techpressweekly.org
    They could easily charge $100-200 a month for a service like that lol