1.    #1  
    This video popped up on Youtube and it's just some girl dancing. But, goodness, it's got to be a combination of her moves and the rockin' tune, but this video is just amazing.

The woman's name is Daisy Lowe, and apparently she's the daughter of Gavin Rossdale, the lead singer of the band Bush (very popular in the 90's).

Yes, she's sexy. But the video is so much fun to watch & listen to -- it just makes you want to party in the coolest, most carefree way.

Have a great weekend! Go out and party!

Have any other rockin' Youtube videos to share? Post them below!
    How did she keep changing clothes so fast...
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Fun and Funky!

FrankenPre2!!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimhuff View Post
    Fun and Funky!

Oh my Gawd. That was incredible! -- She's doin' moves like when I footbag, but way smoother and to a beat.
  5.    #5  
    My favorite commercial!

Um, she sure looks like she knows how to drive a standard transmission. Without using her hands.
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    My favorite commercial!

The guy dancing in that commercial was found when he was featured in this youtube sensation video

be patient, he comes on in like a half a minute.

also, for the first post, the audio is gone, but you can find it here

thought its slow

Daisy Lowe for UK Esquire - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
    There are four lights.
    A little more Daisy Lowe in Esquire (courtesy of HuffPo).

Daisy Lowe Bares Breasts And **** In Esquire Spread (NSFW PHOTOS)
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    The guy dancing in that commercial was found when he was featured in this youtube sensation video

be patient, he comes on in like a half a minute.

also, for the first post, the audio is gone, but you can find it here

thought its slow

Daisy Lowe for UK Esquire - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
    That robot dancer guy is classic, I like that one.

Music is back on in the first vid (didn't know it went off) -- it would be stupid of a recording company to request a take-down -- this video will single-handedly make Maximum Balloon rich!

Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    A little more Daisy Lowe in Esquire (courtesy of HuffPo).

Daisy Lowe Bares Breasts And **** In Esquire Spread (NSFW PHOTOS)
    Whoa -- she looks like my ex.
    If she looks like your ex, you better have a damn good reason for not being together!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    If she looks like your ex, you better have a damn good reason for not being together!
    Well she was really pretty, but she did a lot of hard drugs in her youth which seemed to stunt her personal growth. It was like living with a woman that was 23 on the outside, but still acted like an impetuous, lying, snobby 16 year old girl. Her daddy gave her everything -- in fact he spent something like $150k (plus her tuition) to her rehab school to keep it from going bankrupt just so his daughter could complete her stay. And when she got out she had something of a coke habit. I don't know what she did behind closed doors with her stupid friends, she may have been off the hard stuff, but I know that she would take illegal prescription pills after I caught her taking a few when she thought I wasn't looking.

To say she had problems is an understatement. After two months I pulled the eject button so hard I nearly broke my arm.

Some people are a pleasure to be around, other people are soul-destroying wastes of time and energy. I'm sure you can gather which one she was! I sure know how to pick 'em! But in my defense, she seemed altogether normal when I started dating her, but I slowly learned of her ways as time went on and she acted increasingly erratic -- eventually she couldn't hold all her lies together and the stress of it imploded and her true behavior problems shined through like a giant, glowing red flag telling me to get out.

Good enough reason?
    I'd say that qualifies (especially I you have some choice pics/vids of the "good" times! ).