1.    #1  

A few weeks back I made a Craigslist dating profile; to see if I could meet some new people in my area. But all that ended up happening is spammers and scammers harassed me for the few weeks that the profile was up, and beyond (It's So Odd How Many Women From America Are Currently Living In Nigeria And Need Money???). Now that the profile is pulled, I'm still being harassed by Nigerian scammers and my spam emails have tripled. The scammers must have sold my email address to other A** H****.

Has anyone else had to deal with this? Did your spam email go through the roof even after the profile was closed? Did the increase ever stop? I feel like I'm going to be tormented for years to come because of that stupid profile.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Get a new email address? It's not as bad as people think. I have both yahoo and gmail accounts.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Get a new email address? It's not as bad as people think. I have both yahoo and gmail accounts.
    I don't want to get rid of my main email address. I wish I would have used one of my other addresses for that stupid site though! That would have saved me a lot of trouble. I guess I'm just stuck building new spam filters until I can filter out all of the new spam.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel