1.    #1  
    We have a few never ending threads. On is the New Game - One Letter thread.

Another may have been the one Last One To Post In This Thread Wins!!!! thread started by glamisfanatic.

We are in a time where there is little news on the Palm front. This is the greatest cell phone forum on the web. This may have been a thread to keep members at least a little active until there is more activity from the HP/Palm camps. Glamisfanatic had a brilliant idea and then along comes one of the mods (the one made of steal) and WHAM thread closed, he won. Please at least give it a week. It had not got out of hand. No one was going after another. Everything was fine. I can't believe that this one thread had so much activity that it was over loading the servers.

As I bow to the Moderators for the near perfect oversight they have of this forum, I would like to in the name of the originator start the thread back up.

So in the same meaning of the original first post by Glamisfanatic
    And please give thanks to him when he make a post again.

Last One To Post In This Thread Wins!!!!
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 06/03/2010 at 11:27 PM.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Late breaking news!!! The owner and his moderators decide what is permitted here. If you can't respect and conform to their decisions, to bad. It's their forum, they make the rules. If you don't like the rules, go to another forum or build your forum. I'm sure you will have people flocking to your forum for the never ending nonsense threads.
    I agree with you Finally Pre. I think harmless threads like the last post game help keep members entertained while there isn't a lot going on. We don't see too much of that here, so its not like its an big problem for the mods to my knowledge. Maybe we need to start a new one, I have a few good ideas lol.
  4.    #4  
    They are the owner as you say Knucklehead and I love your name. But it would seem to be better with members. And we do have a lot of those. It is nice when the family can have fun too.
    Long live Palm and PreCentral.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    I think it got closed because it was posted in the main pre forum with nothing but a smilie.

Because it was purely off topic it really shoulda been posted here in OT.

Many though who like the quality of the fun people here, also prefer to see the discussions have some order.
    Isn't anyone impressed by how i called it?

I said" mods have an unfair advantage"... I was right!

(I know you don't need t be a genius to call that, but let me have my moment)
    Well that should of been laid out in the rules
    So, Im confused... Am I too late to get in the game?

And if so, does that mean I won?
    So, Im confused... Am I too late to get in the game?

And if so, does that mean I won?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I think it got closed because it was posted in the main pre forum with nothing but a smilie.

Because it was purely off topic it really shoulda been posted here in OT.

Many though who like the quality of the fun people here, also prefer to see the discussions have some order.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    Isn't anyone impressed by how i called it?

I said" mods have an unfair advantage"... I was right!

(I know you don't need t be a genius to call that, but let me have my moment)
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Well that should of been laid out in the rules
    I can't say anymore than +1 to all of these.

Oh yes one more

We want them!!!
    I am a member on another forum dedicated to the Suzuki LT-R450 ATV. I got the idea from them and figured it would be fun because it is getting a little boring around here. Over on that forum it has raked up over 23,000 posts and over 150,000 views in that single thread.

I figured someone would go and close it. I put it in the pre general because i didn't see OT and was tired. Someone moved it so thank you for that.

Anyways...lets get back to doing nothing around here. Maybe Knucklehead can entertain us.
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

I never got around to reading that particular thread, but not for nothing I have noticed a lot of fast triggers around here lately. The Mods have quite a job trying to keep things in order here and they don't get paid for it. At the same time, when things are slow and there is no discord in a thread maybe a little more slack could be cut so people can enjoy some freedom and have a bit of fun in the forums.
    Last edited by vza33; 06/05/2010 at 08:45 PM.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation