1.    #1  
    in view of all the panic posting, yelling 'fire' in movie a theater, and inciting riots last night... This thread is for people to cowboy up and post their retractions. Those that are grabbing an EVO this week, resist the temptation to post flames. Just move along quietly.

everyone else, tell tell us how bad you feel. It will be cathartic. Who wants to go first?
    You just had to do it, didn't you.
  3.    #3  
    sorry, I had lots of encouragement. Am I in trouble?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    in view of all the panic posting, yelling 'fire' in movie a theater, and inciting riots last night... This thread is for people to cowboy up and post their retractions. Those that are grabbing an EVO this week, resist the temptation to post flames. Just move along quietly.

everyone else, tell tell us how bad you feel. It will be cathartic. Who wants to go first?
    Don't think I qualify but I can suggest some ingredients:

Chicken Little (the sky is falling) chicken (half baked)
    Fresh Roasted Troll
    and a generous slice of Baloney

C
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I prefer my crow with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I in trouble?
    Nope,
    Not here in OT.
    My receipe:

Take 1 HP/Palm Merger
    add 1 new WebOS smartphone with a larger screen and faster processor

Then I will take a trip to my Sprint Store and give them some money..
    My Pre is 1 year old and I'm ready to buy!
  8.    #9  
    LOL, this is the best post ever, copied from the front page thread. Outstanding!

There are times when communities like these are great boons for tech users... And then there are times when communities like these make me think of a herd of ********, one eyed, three legged cows that just started to stampede because one of them farted unexpectedly.

----

Guess which of the above this incident most resembles.

Submitted by brendilon on Thu, 03 Jun

----