1.    #1  
    A day honoring all those who have fallen serving our country. You would think this should be at the top of everyone's list today....

1) GOOGLE.COM : absolutely nothing honoring the day whatsoever. oh but they're right there putting up special themes when it comes to "earth day" and all the other soft holidays, right?

That's why I use bing.com. At least THEY appreciate our veterans.

2) barack Inane obama: Didn't even attend the memorial ceremony at Arlington national cemetery. Instead he's sending his lapdog biden to the service to do all the jobs he deems below him.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    A day honoring all those who have fallen serving our country. You would think this should be at the top of everyone's list today....

1) GOOGLE.COM : absolutely nothing honoring the day whatsoever. oh but they're right there putting up special themes when it comes to "earth day" and all the other soft holidays, right?
    LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    August 2009 - January 2011. Thank god I'm no longer a Pre user!

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Don't worry too much about what others are or aren't doing. Just take some time for yourself to give thanks to those that made the ultimate sacrifice. I am active duty air force and have spent time in Iraq and Afghanistan, and will be spending more time. I'm honored to serve in the same military as these selfless heroes...

That's why I use bing.com. At least THEY appreciate our veterans.

2) barack Inane obama: Didn't even attend the memorial ceremony at Arlington national cemetery. Instead he's sending his lapdog biden to the service to do all the jobs he deems below him.
    Actually Google does have something up about it.

And screwing with the presidents name isn't going to change anything. Massacring his name isn't going to change nothing. Maybe he is busy doing something. And that's what the vice president is for. To fill in when the president isn't available.

Oh, and lastly.. GROW UP!
    I guess he was just mimicking each of the last four presidents, who also missed Memorial Day at Arlington. As I recall that fine American the big **** stood in for W at least once. And his daddy spent one Memorial Day in Maine and didn't even go to a ceremony. I gather you feel exactly the same about each of them, right? Is it even possible for you to not be hypocritical? I guess not.
    Worshiping the military is sickening.

I love differing opinions that challenge my own, but maybe your flamebait would be better spend on these websites:

World Net Daily
    Free Republic
    Conservapedia

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by octoberorange View Post
    Worshiping the military is sickening.
    ... I think you've missed the point.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    ...it's my impression that Memorial Day is about remembering the sacrifice of those who died and served to protect the freedoms we all enjoy. It's also a reminder of how horrific war is and why it should always be a very last resort. No military worship here.

At least that's how we played it in Canada on Remembrance Day/November 11th (the land of ice and snow version of Memorial Day).

Quote Originally Posted by octoberorange View Post
    Worshiping the military is sickening.....
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    ... I think you've missed the point.
    The point of his post or the point of Memorial Day?

The OP's post is full of nationalism and military worship (the search engine Google isn't patriotic enough for him apparently). This is what I was referring to, and I think it's ridiculous.

I haven't missed the point of Memorial Day.