Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Let's take a brief break from the he said, she said, guns, blood, terrorists, war-mongers, war-criminals, street-criminals, street-walkers , oil spills, global warming and/or global cooling, nukes, "borders", religion, lack of religion and tin-foil hats.

(Unless, of course, you would like to share a joke about any of those things.)

Step right up to this small, dark, five foot long stage with your drink in one hand and hastily jotted jokes in the other and see if you could keep us in our seats.

* No self-respecting stand-up comedy act is complete without curse words, so please remember to use instead of the actual word for obvious reasons.

Thanks in advance for the laughs.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 05/28/2010 at 07:02 AM.
    Do you want me to merge all of your posts into this thread?

If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Do you want me to merge all of your posts into this thread?
    Lol lol lol lmao!

Maybe i'll make that my new avatar... hmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Lol lol lol lmao!

Maybe i'll make that my new avatar... hmm.
    That can't be your avatar... What about the sad red guy???

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That can't be your avatar... What about the sad red guy???
    That's PERFECT!
    Thanks!
    That's PERFECT!
    Thanks!
    Here, I edited it so it can be used as an avatar
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #7  
    Here, I edited it so it can be used as an avatar

Remind me to walk around the Atlanta metro area yelling "Garrett92C!" to give you that coupon for a free pizza.

Remind me to walk around the Atlanta metro area yelling "Garrett92C!" to give you that coupon for a free pizza.
    I'll be listening.. Pizza does sound pretty good right now!
  9. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    I was getting some new glasses a couple days ago but I got caught in the lense grinding machine and made a spectacle out of my self...
    woman on her death bed calls for her husband to open the box under the bed.inside he finds 7000 and 3 eggs.whats the eggs ad she askes,she replies everytime we had a shtt shag i put an egg in the box,not bad 3 eggs in 35 years,he says wat about the cash,every time i got a dozen eggs i sold them says the woman
  11.    #11  
    Wow.
    These are pretty bad.

12.    #12  
    My wife will buy anything marked down. Last year she bought an escalator.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    How are a texas tornado and an arkansas divorce the same? Somebody's gonna lose a trailer.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    How are a texas tornado and an arkansas divorce the same? Somebody's gonna lose a trailer.
    lol lol
    Al and Tipper Gore are breaking up. I think she finally found out the he didn't invent the internet.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Told to me by a 4 year old once...

Why did the mommy cross the road? Who knows, she should have been in the kitchen!
    So, a guy gets called into work today. On his way there, his truck's water pump dies a terrible death. He's forced to return home and doesn't make any money that day....

Oh wait, that happened to me like 30 minutes ago. While sad for me, someone might find it humorous!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    it was funnier the first time!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    So, a guy gets called into work today. On his way there, his truck's water pump dies a terrible death. He's forced to return home and doesn't make any money that day....

Oh wait, that happened to me like 30 minutes ago. While sad for me, someone might find it humorous!
    That sucks. Had the Heat Pump go out last week and had to take a day off to fix it. At least it wound up being a $38 start/run capacitor. Probably would have had to pay $300 just for someone to look at it.

Make sure to check out the timing belt when you have the water pump replaced. It is usually good to do them at the same time, because you are already in there.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    ... It is usually good to do them at the same time, because you are already in there.
    T'sWSS
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast