Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Muslims mosques do not belong at or near the 911 ground zero site. This is equivalent to Palestinians erecting a monument to **** germany within israel.

HOW DO YOU LIBERALS LIVE WITH YOURSELVES knowing you support a president / party that blatantly disdains American values?

First of all, Obama is not my president. He is the captain of the sinking liberal ship which aims to take down america in order to give it away it to all those outside of our interests.

The progressive communist /marxist movement is eroding this nation by the day.

If Bush were in office today, you'd be out in mobs calling for his and Cheney's heads for the gulf oil spill. But since this incompetent obama is in office, you are mute. in fact, you are merely lap dogs for his agenda.

You support the allowance of illegals to flood across our border, spreading crime while paying no taxes or medical bills following their use of our hospitals - leading to hospital bankruptcies and closures.
    Spending is out of control. Liberal leaning terrorist teachers unions bullying for 4 % raises while their own states are bankrupt.
    You stand by as your president refuses to attend memorial day service at arlington national cemetery - no other president has ever done this - and you have no voice of disapproval. You are only heard when you have an attack on republicans.

North Korea is on the brink of war and your president is more concerned with "dont ask dont tell" and whether or not paul mccartney can come to the frickin white house or not this week.

This is an absolutely disgusting state of affairs within our nation now and for you liberals to have shunned Bush while voicing no such similar criticism of this disaster that is YOUR making - obama - is truly remarkable.

Europe often quips with the comment about "Stupid Americans"....

Never in American history has that ever been so true as today.

This country, in its blind support of these communist imbeciles, is a nation of cretins. TRULY.
    So you are the determinant of what "American values" are? Because actually Obama demonstrates exactly what I think they are. And he's by far more popular than either party. Given your feelings about the stupidity of the nation, why on earth would you want to stay here? I'm sure you can find a right-wing government that will provide almost no government oversight at all. Come to think of it, there is a place that hasn't had any government in 18 years. You might like it there:

Try Somalia

We really need an emoticon for "troll".
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    So you are the determinant of what "American values" are? Because actually Obama demonstrates exactly what I think they are. And he's by far more popular than either party. Given your feelings about the stupidity of the nation, why on earth would you want to stay here? I'm sure you can find a right-wing government that will provide almost no government oversight at all. Come to think of it, there is a place that hasn't had any government in 18 years. You might like it there:

Try Somalia
    So you think its ok for 1300 mosques to be built in ny while ZERO christian churches are built?

You don't see the fundamental problem there, do you?

You are one screwed up mess if you think obama represents the US values.

He's NOT attending THE MEMORIAL DAY service... no president has ever done this. You are okay with that?

He's incompetently handling the oil spill. an environmental disaster, and you, a bleeding heart environmentalist, are okay with that?

You think its ok for illlegals to rush in, not pay taxes, bankrupt and shut down our hospitals while raising OUR medical premiums as a result?

All this is ok with you?

Frankly, you absolutely disgust me
  4.    #4  

Try Somalia

We really need an emoticon for "troll".
    You liberals are the trolls.

its okay for you to post threads attacking repubs. You don't think THATS trollling, but anyone opposing your liberal agenda are trolls

disgusting
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    So you think its ok for 1300 mosques to be built in ny while ZERO christian churches are built?

You don't see the fundamental problem there, do you?

You are one screwed up mess if you think obama represents the US values.

He's NOT attending THE MEMORIAL DAY service... no president has ever done this. You are okay with that?

He's incompetently handling the oil spill. an environmental disaster, and you, a bleeding heart environmentalist, are okay with that?

You think its ok for illlegals to rush in, not pay taxes, bankrupt and shut down our hospitals while raising OUR medical premiums as a result?

All this is ok with you?

Frankly, you absolutely disgust me
    Yep, I'm fine with all of it, even the lack of attention to the immigration problem over the last 8 years of republicant leadership. I actually don't care if any churches or mosques are built anywhere. If you want to discuss the oil spill, then first read the oil spill thread. My opinion is clearly spelled out there. And most importantly, guess how much I care about whether or not I "disgust you"? Right. Not a bit.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    treobk214, it is attitudes like this that make it so easy for people to lump all Republicans and Conservatives into the "moronic right wing nutter section" of politics.

You do not represent my conservative ideals that's for sure. You need to learn the difference between radical religious zealotry and normal religious belief. Are all Christians bombers given the behavior of the some Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland in recent times, or the behavior of individuals such as Eric Rudolph?

I'd be more than happy to see the element you seem to represent leave the Republican Party and start their own "nationalist" party, because that's what you seem to be - a Nationalist, and not in a good sense. There's taking national defense seriously and then there's high-jacking issues to promote you own hatred as evident from your comments on Mosques and Churches.
    Last edited by solarus; 05/26/2010 at 09:10 AM.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    treobk214, it is attitudes like this that make it so easy for people to lump all Republicans and Conservatives into the "moronic right wing nutter section" of politics.

You do not represent my conservative ideals that's for sure. You need to learn the difference between radical religious zealotry and normal religious belief. Are all Christians bombers given the behavior of the some Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland in recent times, or the behavior of individuals such as Eric Rudolph?

You people are remarkable. Its amazes me how MANY people come to the rescue of the liberal behaviors, policies, and attitudes in this country while attacking anyone who opposes them, callling them rogue revolutionaries. Incredible. What exactly were YOU folks when you were protesting and attacking Bush's policies? Polite little children?

Its stunning just how many people are on this democratic failure bandwagon.
  8.    #8  
    Nevermind then. If you're ok with america's demise, I guess everybody else should be I guess.

Give it all away then. Carry on.
    Ah, now I understand. A Bush apologist. No wonder. Well, have a nice time with that.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    You people are remarkable. Its amazes me how MANY people come to the rescue of the liberal behaviors, policies, and attitudes in this country while attacking anyone who opposes them, callling them rogue revolutionaries. Incredible. What exactly were YOU folks when you were protesting and attacking Bush's policies? Polite little children?

Its stunning just how many people are on this democratic failure bandwagon.
    I am more than happy to take on the liberal agenda. I just use reason and rational thought to do so. I support low taxes, strong national defense, and a smaller more efficient government. I support free market solutions over government run solutions. But just because I don't have the tendency to call liberals or anyone else that disagrees with my view point for that matter, morons or disparage an entire religion based on the acts of a some of their followers doesn't make me a liberal apologist.
    +1 well said

I am more than happy to take on the liberal agenda. I just use reason and rational thought to do so. I support low taxes, strong national defense, and a smaller more efficient government. I support free market solutions over government run solutions. But just because I don't have the tendency to call liberals or anyone else that disagrees with my view point for that matter, morons or disparage an entire religion based on the acts of a some of their followers doesn't make me a liberal apologist.
    Frankly, you're the kind of conservative that scares me...rational and logical. Who knows, if there were more of you, we might actually get something done in this country.
    Frankly, you're the kind of conservative that scares me...rational and logical. Who knows, if there were more of you, we might actually get something done in this country.
    tend to agree, If there was more dialouge and less pointing fingers perhaps something would happen.

As to the oil spill, more an more is coming out, one article i read this am, says as much as 8 hours prior to the explosion there was warnings of preasure build up, that continued right up until the actual explosion. Now BP and the rig supplier are at odds.
    North Korea, well, I would humbly suggest it would be stupid for either party to tell the Dear little leader, what they have planned.
    Illegals, well, you have a problem, but as i said before, its nothing compared to Europe or for that matter a lot of the rest of the western world. Take a look at the numbers leaving africa for europe and the UK. Their laws are one hell of a lot softer then yours or Canada's.
    I can honestly say, that Obama not doing the memorial irks me, as it did when my prime minister wasnt planning on going to ours. He went finally.
    To the rest, talking head points, you have to have something to yell about. Try as your 35th president JFK said,,, way back.." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.".Perhaps, just perhaps, instead of polarizing you can come together and get some things done.
    ps i was 2 and 1/2 years old when this speech was made,,,
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    tend to agree, If there was more dialouge and less pointing fingers perhaps something would happen.

As to the oil spill, more an more is coming out, one article i read this am, says as much as 8 hours prior to the explosion there was warnings of preasure build up, that continued right up until the actual explosion. Now BP and the rig supplier are at odds.
    North Korea, well, I would humbly suggest it would be stupid for either party to tell the Dear little leader, what they have planned.
    Illegals, well, you have a problem, but as i said before, its nothing compared to Europe or for that matter a lot of the rest of the western world. Take a look at the numbers leaving africa for europe and the UK. Their laws are one hell of a lot softer then yours or Canada's.
    I can honestly say, that Obama not doing the memorial irks me, as it did when my prime minister wasnt planning on going to ours. He went finally.
    To the rest, talking head points, you have to have something to yell about. Try as your 35th president JFK said,,, way back.." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.".Perhaps, just perhaps, instead of polarizing you can come together and get some things done.
    Very nice thoughts, but we all know that it'll never happen.
    It really is too bad, though.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    What's really sad is that I agree with you, sad for the state of the national discourse, not b/c I agree with you However, I would argue the same about the current Democrat leadership and the loudest segment of the Democrat Party in Congress as well

I get that politics will always have some partisanship, its the nature of what politics is. However, I do believe rational and logical Republicans and Democrats alike out-number the irrational ones, they just don't get any attention b/c they don't yell and scream at the top of their lungs.

Oddly, one of the best examples of two people having a thoughtful debate on the issues was the Vice Presidential debate in 2000. **** Cheney and Joe Lieberman although pretty much in disagreement of all the issues under discussion managed to be civil to each other and to their respective opposition parties. I haven't seen anything like it since, which is a shame.
    Last edited by solarus; 05/26/2010 at 11:16 AM.
    Muslims mosques do not belong at or near the 911 ground zero site. This is equivalent to Palestinians erecting a monument to **** germany within israel.

HOW DO YOU LIBERALS LIVE WITH YOURSELVES knowing you support a president / party that blatantly disdains American values?

First of all, Obama is not my president. He is the captain of the sinking liberal ship which aims to take down america in order to give it away it to all those outside of our interests.

The progressive communist /marxist movement is eroding this nation by the day.

If Bush were in office today, you'd be out in mobs calling for his and Cheney's heads for the gulf oil spill. But since this incompetent obama is in office, you are mute. in fact, you are merely lap dogs for his agenda.

You support the allowance of illegals to flood across our border, spreading crime while paying no taxes or medical bills following their use of our hospitals - leading to hospital bankruptcies and closures.
    Spending is out of control. Liberal leaning terrorist teachers unions bullying for 4 % raises while their own states are bankrupt.
    You stand by as your president refuses to attend memorial day service at arlington national cemetery - no other president has ever done this - and you have no voice of disapproval. You are only heard when you have an attack on republicans.

North Korea is on the brink of war and your president is more concerned with "dont ask dont tell" and whether or not paul mccartney can come to the frickin white house or not this week.

This is an absolutely disgusting state of affairs within our nation now and for you liberals to have shunned Bush while voicing no such similar criticism of this disaster that is YOUR making - obama - is truly remarkable.

Europe often quips with the comment about "Stupid Americans"....

Never in American history has that ever been so true as today.

This country, in its blind support of these communist imbeciles, is a nation of cretins. TRULY.
    wow, you disgust me. You simply have no idea what it means to be american. Sleep well with your hate and discrimination. I fear it's growing inside you like a cancer. Some day, you'll be forced to look back on this life of yours, lets hope Saint Peter has more tolerance than you. As for obama not being your president, he is... sucka!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    You liberals are the trolls.

its okay for you to post threads attacking repubs. You don't think THATS trollling, but anyone opposing your liberal agenda are trolls

disgusting

Treobk 214 Protecting his property from "dem mooslims"

I get that politics will always have some partisanship, its the nature of what politics is. However, I do believe rational and logical Republicans and Democrats alike out-number the irrational ones, they just don't get any attention b/c they don't yell and scream at the top of their lungs.
    Squeaky wheels get the grease.
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post

ps i was 2 and 1/2 years old when this speech was made,,,
    I wonder, was JFK his president? Maybe only white presidents are "officially" his?

So what does 'Obama's Communist Liberal Movement' have anything to do with the fact that a local community board OK'd the plans for the mosque? I thought more 'local government' was what you people (me included) always wanted?

Or are you just full of it, and you only support democratic (little d) principles when free individuals vote along with your agenda?

I've heard all your rhetoric before. The uber-lefties said similar stuff when Bush was president. In the end, you're all the same - your ideologies matter more than the truth.
    August 2009 - January 2011. Thank god I'm no longer a Pre user!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast